Tabletops

• Discuss Tabletops in the Beginners / New to BMX forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Went street riding and found a nice little spot with some nice hips and banks. And thought i would try a tabletop but I can't seem to do it properly... ...
Brad

Brad

Tabletops post #1
Went street riding and found a nice little spot with some nice hips and banks. And thought i would try a tabletop but I can't seem to do it properly (hard to describe) It's like i only get X up :?

Any pointers?

Peace

tafkin

tafkin

Tabletops post #2
turn your hips to your right/left, depending on which way you table, then try your hardest to make your knees touch the ground.

S

screwglue

Tabletops post #3
niceley said. some ppl like turning there bars then tabling, some ppl just do it with bars in normal position

Brad

Brad

Tabletops post #4
thanks guys, will try that later

Minitrix

Minitrix

Tabletops post #5
Tables are a lot like reverse tailwhips, in the way you use your body to do them.
I shall explain.

Tailwhips: You use your arms more than your legs.

Tabletops: You use your legs more than your arms.

sixdegrees

sixdegrees

Tabletops post #6
niceley said. some ppl like turning there bars then tabling, some ppl just do it with bars in normal position
In which case its not a table-top. Bars need to be turned for it to be a table-top, bars in normal position is a flattie or an attempt at an invert.

:)

S

screwglue

Tabletops post #7
ooh lol never got that clear thanks again

New Topics