[Question] T-Mobile

• Discuss T-Mobile in the North America (USA/Canada) forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Does anyone know how much it is to upgrade your phone on t- mobile ? because i dont really wana pay 200 bux for a phone i can get for 50 for being with... ...
OMZORS

OMZORS

T-Mobile post #1
Does anyone know how much it is to upgrade your phone on t- mobile ? because i dont really wana pay 200 bux for a phone i can get for 50 for being with the service..

K

knt102000

T-Mobile post #2
it depends what u mean by upgrade..if u mean to extend ur contract meaning that you cant cancel (you can but there is a atleast 250 cancellation fee) for 2 years from the date of extension and then get the phone at a discounted price then they usually take off about 50-100 maybe sometimes more off the retail price. If you mean you want to just get a new phone for the hell of it without extending your contract then it is the retail price of the phone like the sidekick would be 400 or 300. And some advice is if you have already been with tmobile for 2 years and havent extended your contract for the 2 years then ur contract is over therefore waiving your cancellation fees (if before 2 years and u cancel u get charged atleats 250 for cancelling but sometimes its worth it if your getting like a 500 phone for free). If you have been there for 2 years then just cancel the current plan and get a very nice new phone for a heavily discounted price (look around on the internet some retailers give away free sidekicks, blackberrys, etc.). Believe it or not new customers to phone companies get cheaper phones than loyal customers that have been there for say 2 or 4 years.

OMZORS

OMZORS

T-Mobile post #3
Thanks bro, i logged in and they give like half opff or what ever

K

knt102000

T-Mobile post #4
nice what kind of phone u lookin to get?

P

Philtor210

T-Mobile post #5
Wait for the GPhone to come out!!!

OMZORS

OMZORS

T-Mobile post #6
300 bux.. is crazy.. im just lookin for new phone.. got my eyes on nokia 6300 slider

New Topics