Super-S***

• Discuss Super-S*** in the BMX Bike Tech forum in area BMX-Forum Community; I want to know if anyone has ridden or knows how the super-s*** trail religion frame rides. im in the process of buying a new frame and its come down... ...
  • Tags bike frame ride
Motorkade

Motorkade

Super-S*** post #1
I want to know if anyone has ridden or knows how the super-s*** trail religion frame rides. im in the process of buying a new frame and its come down to a battle between the federal division, macneil rueben (which im not so keen on cos rueben jumped ship to T1) or the super-s***

M

Mr_Shrapnel

Super-S*** post #2
no i have not but the frame looks really good and has nice details, and the whole super star team are sound, its a good company to support.

Motorkade

Motorkade

Super-S*** post #3
i've ordered the super-s*** already now. i think the company will be up and coming, like fly was 2 years back.

L

leon_luxton

Super-S*** post #4
i dont no much about this company..i had NEVER heard of it till i saw an advert in BMX RIDE UK mag and they seem like an ok company,ya got the bike yet? whats it like?

F

federal_rider12

Super-S*** post #5
i dont know bout that bike but i got a federal division and i luv it its awesome thick tubes, light weight, stiffer then hell, and super strong and i got it for a great bargain!!! $100 brand new liquidation sale!!! yeah its great!!!!

<<<<<<<<thats it right there but u can barely see it b/c my digi cam suxs butt

New Topics