Summer Time Lake Jumping!

• Discuss Summer Time Lake Jumping! in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Does anyone go lake jumping? Its really fun. build a crapy bike and learn new tricks while catching massive air. everyone should try it! ...
  • Tags bike jump
R

rocket

Summer Time Lake Jumping! post #1
Does anyone go lake jumping? Its really fun. build a crapy bike and learn new tricks while catching massive air. everyone should try it!

K

kyle

Summer Time Lake Jumping! post #2
were gonna set it up with my old bike and a friends pool. should be fun.

F

federal_rider12

Summer Time Lake Jumping! post #3
nope but i jump off, no bike, bridges and cliffs at least 30ft high and thats fun

B

bob fat bob

Summer Time Lake Jumping! post #4
Lake jumping is the best there is a big ass hill going down to the dock in our town and you pick up so much speed so when you hit the jump you fly like 50 feet out into the lake my buddy did a douple back flip he bailed but it still looked cool.

RuLe

RuLe

Summer Time Lake Jumping! post #5
tahst why u get a (cant spell)

tramp o' lean bike!

O

oibmxpunx

Summer Time Lake Jumping! post #6
ive never done it i think i live in the only part of MI with out a lake close by come on man we got the biggest lakes in the u.s. shit mabe the world thats so *** i want to try it so bad

F

federal_rider12

Summer Time Lake Jumping! post #7
one of my friend's built a jump into a creek that was like built on a ledge that was 8ft tall and you had to make a mad dash to make it into the deep part and well his first time he bailed and hit the shallow part :lol:

O

oibmxpunx

Summer Time Lake Jumping! post #8
lol man that sucks

S

sentaafEQpovar

Summer Time Lake Jumping! post #9
this mountain biker at my school wants to byuild one with me

F

federal_rider12

Summer Time Lake Jumping! post #10
oibmxpunx said:
lol man that sucks
yeah but it was funny he like sunk into mud/clay/sand stuff and when he got out :lol: he was covered in it :lol:

O

oibmxpunx

Summer Time Lake Jumping! post #11
cool mtbers are cool i want to start rideing down hill that shit looks so crazy

O

oibmxpunx

Summer Time Lake Jumping! post #12
federal_rider12 said:
oibmxpunx said:
lol man that sucks
yeah but it was funny he like sunk into mud/clay/sand stuff and when he got out :lol: he was covered in it :lol:
lol that would be so funny to see lol

F

federal_rider12

Summer Time Lake Jumping! post #13
but yeah i want to make a jump into water because i have a sick trick i want to try but there is no way im trying it on a dry ground unless im certain i can make it

O

oibmxpunx

Summer Time Lake Jumping! post #14
what is it?

F

federal_rider12

Summer Time Lake Jumping! post #15
you grap ahold of the frame and flip it sideways. i dont know what to call it but i came up with hardflip although i didnt want to copy a skateboard trick name and i was going to name it after me but that would be corny and maybe it already has a name but ive never ever ever ever seen it or heard of it before

O

oibmxpunx

Summer Time Lake Jumping! post #16
ive seen matt beringer do it on a trampolien bike its called a bike flip

F

federal_rider12

Summer Time Lake Jumping! post #17
yeah it rock if i could actually pull it off

O

oibmxpunx

Summer Time Lake Jumping! post #18
yeah like over a box or dirt jump that would be the shit i would go down there just to wach u do it in real life

F

federal_rider12

Summer Time Lake Jumping! post #19
bring a video cam to catch it all and dont forget the extra film to shoot while im at the hospital :lol:

O

oibmxpunx

Summer Time Lake Jumping! post #20
yeah lol

New Topics