Suicide...

• Discuss Suicide... in the NBR - Not BMX Related forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; Ok I have an really messed up story that happened through out the last few days that has been really bothering me... ok...my friend who had both his... ...
T

The Worst

Suicide... post #1
Ok I have an really messed up story that happened through out the last few days that has been really bothering me...

ok...my friend who had both his parents die within the last 4 years who is 18 was talking to a girl that just turned 16 and was kicked out of her house. My friend, knowing what she is going through, welcomed her to his house for how long she needed. Well over the last week the 3 of us have been hanging out doing the usual...blowing things up and smoking 'stuff'. Its been a great week. But 2 days ago she was complaing about her stomach hurting due to stomach ulsers. she said she took about 25-30 advils that day...she started getting sick really bad. I left because I had school and left my friend in charge of her. My friend thought it might help if would walk to the store to get pop for her. Well when he was gone she took about 40 pills that consisted alot of codene. When my friend showed up at the house and she was shaking on the floor in the bathroom vomiting all over herself....she struggled to tell him to call 911. He called and the ambulance came and revived her and she was put in intensive care under serious condition. It is really bothering me because she is so young and its not her fault that her life is so strressful. THnx for lisening if you actually read that.

lola

lola

Suicide... post #2
i read it....i understand

:cry: am sorry to hear about it....dont give up on her...b there and just pray for her.
xXxlolaxXxi will pray too. :wink:

B

bruisedbob

Suicide... post #3
Man, that's really rough. I am glad that she is alive and will hopefully be able to get some help. I know what you're going through, I lost two friends during my sophomore year. Then one in my senior year (1990). I was in the house for Roscoe's and coming through the door when I saw the pistol falling from his head.

Just recently, one of my employees tried to kill himself by taking sleeping pills. I noticed he was acting out of character all night and I let him know several times that he could talk to me. I just stopped short of sitting him down and forcing it out of him. But I didn't and feel a little guilty. He's fine now thanks to more observant friends of his.

I will never understand how life could be so bad that you would want to end it. I didn't have a cakewalk of a childhood either. Poor, Alcoholic dad (recovering), got in fights almost every day of 3rd -8th grades, and moving around so much it was just me and my dog. That is the PG version. But I never seriously contemplated doing the deed. Just couldn't do that to my family, not matter how bad things are someone cares about you.

Keep your heads up people. Later.

F

FOL

Suicide... post #4
and stop smoking weed. It seems chilling, but you are ****ing up yourself with that attitude. Dude, I've seen it enough, I live in holland. Smoke weed if you feel good, not if you feel bad.

I

infantry43RIDER

Suicide... post #5
man i am sorry to hear that about such a young girl...
even though i haven't been through anything like that in my short life...it still hits me pretty hard just because she was so young...only 16...thats nothing...im only 18...and THAT is nothing...its just so young and she really hasn't experienced life that much yet...most of us (not trimix ha..) are pretty damn young people...and we really haven't lived or been through that much yet...so its really sad to see someone like that have that happen...but i am SUPER glad that she is alive and everything and like some others said just don't give up...keep thinking positive man.

T

The Worst

Suicide... post #6
Ok update: SHe is tottally fine now....she called my friend and said it was 'a lame attempt of suicide' and she is being released today or yesterday...I think she needs some help but I doubt she will take it...and the worst part is that my friend might have to kick her out caz he has enough to put up with since he just recently lost his mother...

M

Made

Suicide... post #7
FOL said:
and stop smoking we*d. It seems chilling, but you are f*ck up yourself with that attitude. Dude, I've seen it enough, I live in holland. Smoke we*d if you feel good, not if you feel bad.
or dont smoke at all or dont overdose on pills

renegade

renegade

Suicide... post #8
damm thats hard man i understand

L

leon_luxton

Suicide... post #9
hm..good luck to her and you friend...keep us infomed..I have been learnign about sucide in RE(religeous studies) 2day and its strang how peopel do it but MILLIONS of people have..there is a brige near me called suicied death brige and at the bottom(brige over the top of a motorway) its has a sigh saying all these helplines for sucide and thats true also

I

infantry43RIDER

Suicide... post #10
im glad to hear that she is doing fine now.

B

bruisedbob

Suicide... post #11
ditto

K

keep it real

Suicide... post #12
poor woman :cry:

D

dirk

Suicide... post #13
drugs

i`m sorry for my broken english.
Fol did say good thing.
Weed seems to be very chilli/cool or howhever you wanna call it. But it makes your problems stronger.
I`ve smoked it for over 6 years day for day...... but the last 2 years, it began to suck. Your problems seems to be more worse than they are in real.
Even, if weed is not the main problem to her, it could happen in another way, if she`d not smoke this shit

H

Hoser

Suicide... post #14
when i was 17 i was really depressed and wanted to end it all, i thought my life was crap and would never get better, i'm glad i got through it, now i have a wife and son and would have thrown that away and not even known it. life is a funny thing, you never know where it will lead. i never even thought about having kids. suicide is not the answer to problems cause then you throw away all the good stuff too

New Topics