subrosa letum street help

• Discuss subrosa letum street help in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; what size bottom bracket do i need? 19mm or 22mm thanks ...
J

jak2391

subrosa letum street help post #1
what size bottom bracket do i need?
19mm or 22mm

thanks

Tyler Ciervo

Tyler Ciervo

subrosa letum street help post #2
im gonna say 19mm since its pretty common. you could always take it to your local bike shop or measure it yourself. do you just need a spindle or a whole new bottom bracket?

PBJ

PBJ

subrosa letum street help post #3
19mm, there are no completes out there that use 22mm, thats only 4 cranksets and all of them are aftermarket,

probably new bb, that usually goes first, would be a good opportunity to replace the cranks while your at it though, wouldn't have to pay as much extra labor...

subrosa completes are pretty sick, hows it working out for you?

S

STLNRider13

subrosa letum street help post #4
19mm, there are no completes out there that use 22mm, thats only 4 cranksets and all of them are aftermarket,

probably new bb, that usually goes first, would be a good opportunity to replace the cranks while your at it though, wouldn't have to pay as much extra labor...

subrosa completes are pretty sick, hows it working out for you?
Integrals come stock with primo power/hollowbite, which are a 22mm spindle, and I can guarantee if you look hard enough you can find more than four.

Primo hollow/powerbites
Snafu 13
Odyssey Wombolts
Fly 2.5
either the eastern atom or electron I cant remember
Blanks

And for the surbrosa, it's a 19mm but I'm not sure the Letum street is sealed, might be like the stolen wrap and use the poverty carmi unsealed mid bb.

PBJ

PBJ

subrosa letum street help post #5
you get the point though, 90% of completes use profile knockoffs

New Topics