stylish trick?

• Discuss stylish trick? in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; what trick do you think shows the most style, i'd have to choose the turndown ...
  • Tags 540 barspin tailwhip turndown
I

ieatcrayons

stylish trick? post #1
what trick do you think shows the most style, i'd have to choose the turndown

J

jens89

stylish trick? post #2
I dont know tailwhips and supermans

C

Chuzzlewit

stylish trick? post #3
Yea, the turndown does it for me. It just looks immensely(sp?) cool.

E

EPMD

stylish trick? post #4
Yup.. I think it would be turndowns or tailwhips... turndowns can be done so fast and they look so nice while tailwhips just look so cool 8)

T

traildemon

stylish trick? post #5
I like cool tech trick like 540 tailtap to icepick..now classy...and you don't even have to be a pro to do that
Backflips and tailwhips are cool but once you've seen a couple, well it becomes more or less dull (to see)...

E

EasternBMX

stylish trick? post #6
540 cabs

I

infantry43RIDER

stylish trick? post #7
true.
turndowns...that are actually clicked...like i hate myself when i don't do a super clean turndown.
tailwhips.
pretty much anything coming from fakie is nice...like half cabs and full cabs.
barspins when done right.

E

EPMD

stylish trick? post #8
yeah like feebles to barspins stuff like that they can look damn nice sometimes... doin a crank flip or barspin after something looks pretty nice

S

sentaafEQpovar

stylish trick? post #9
tricks with x-ups mixxed in with them.... dont lie, they look nice....
obvoiusly turn downs
and tricks u do at the top of q-pipes and stuff

and big combos with manuels and shit that u always see at like places with hella ledges and wierd technical street shit

M

Mr_Shrapnel

stylish trick? post #10
hey if were talking style here than it has to be a super clicked, smooth, flowing, and nose dived (of course) 360 turndown.

F

federal_rider12

stylish trick? post #11
thats a hard one but turndowns r cool and tailwhips and lookback but unturndowns sorta get me b/c i will mess up and do a turndown

E

EPMD

stylish trick? post #12
sentaafEQpovar said:
and big combos with manuels and shit that u always see at like places with hella ledges and wierd technical street shit
yeah like in the Animal vid they got some weird shit that would be awesome to ride

I

infantry43RIDER

stylish trick? post #13
Mr_Shrapnel said:
hey if were talking style here than it has to be a super clicked, smooth, flowing, and nose dived (of course) 360 turndown.
dude just a nice nose dive 360 is amazing to watch.

C

casperh

stylish trick? post #14
i dontfind myself liking just one specific trick.
i think the originality of a trick as you ride street is the most primary factor.
you can say like'what about the other like flatland dirt and the other styles except street' but i dont have an answer for that...

G

stylish trick? post #15
nerd

C

casperh

stylish trick? post #16
-don't flame-

S

sentaafEQpovar

stylish trick? post #17
ive never seen no one doing this trick, and i rarely see any ledges fit for it.... but u ever see one ledge, and like on top of it is another ledge like a few inches away? well, i bunny hop on, grind the bottom ledge with my back peg,, and the top ledge with fronyt peg.... its like on picnic tables, imagine ur back peg on the bench part, and front peg on table part.... thing is u cant do it on these cuase the gap inbetween is too big, so u have to find sumthing closer which is rare... but yeah, i love thaty grind but i never ssee no one do it

T

Trimix

stylish trick? post #18
infantry43RIDER said:
Mr_Shrapnel said:
dude just a nice nose dive 360 is amazing to watch.
Uh...I did a "nosedive" once but I would not call it amazing, only painful.

I

infantry43RIDER

stylish trick? post #19
haha.
yes yes..i have had plenty of those experiences Trimix.
you do know what im talking about though correct?

E

EPMD

stylish trick? post #20
sentaafEQpovar said:
ive never seen no one doing this trick, and i rarely see any ledges fit for it.... but u ever see one ledge, and like on top of it is another ledge like a few inches away? well, i bunny hop on, grind the bottom ledge with my back peg,, and the top ledge with fronyt peg.... its like on picnic tables, imagine ur back peg on the bench part, and front peg on table part.... thing is u cant do it on these cuase the gap inbetween is too big, so u have to find sumthing closer which is rare... but yeah, i love thaty grind but i never ssee no one do it

umm yes.. :?

New Topics