STUPID SKATERS

• Discuss STUPID SKATERS in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; A few days ago, me and x boarder were outside being bored at a parkin lot just trying some stuff and this group of migit grade 6 skateboarders come up... ...
  • Tags bike bmx
Canadian_BMX

Canadian_BMX

STUPID SKATERS post #1
A few days ago, me and x boarder were outside being bored at a parkin lot just trying some stuff and this group of migit grade 6 skateboarders come up to us and start asking us to do shit. We didnt feel like showin off so all we did was a bunnyhop (around 1 foot) and they laughed and one *** kid asked us to do sumthin better. Well, i always said i hated poser skaters and we went up to them and asked that kid to do sumthing. He tries an ollie and gets 1 inch off the ground. Suddenly, all of his friends jump in and said he just started skateboarding. And one kid actually said in his defence, "Well, ollieing on a skateboard is HARDER than bunnyhoping on a bike". This was absoblutly hilarious. How can ollieing on a 2lb piece of wood be harder than getting a 30lb bike (x boarders bike is almost 38lbs and he hops higher than me) a foot in the air. Running out of things to say, the kid just screams out "Bikers are ***" and we said "Skaters are ****ing Posers and g*y a** f****ts!"

Then i got bored of them so we just left.

Skaters with skill are ok but i hate the little kids that suck and still think they are better than everyone else.

I

infantry43RIDER

STUPID SKATERS post #2
dude damnit...people like you are keeping the split between skaters and bikers going...you don't have to say anything back to them.

J

Julle^

STUPID SKATERS post #3
You should have done something good and then said "Booya! Now get the **** out of here you little poser!"

old_school_goose

old_school_goose

STUPID SKATERS post #4
i know a 6 grade skate boarder and he is actually pretty good. he can spin pretty good kickflips and even 360 flips. hes only like 5 2 but he doesnt brag at all. he doesnt hate othe boarders or bikers, he looks up to them.

R

ridesavolume

STUPID SKATERS post #5
most of the skaters i know are well alright , its usually just the minority that are total d*cks. :x but i guess its the same with bmxers too.

N

No Fear :: AMZ ::

STUPID SKATERS post #6
I hate sk8ers!

But when u see one , act like they dont exist...

W

William

STUPID SKATERS post #7
i don't mind skaters but the poser ones f***ing piss the hell outa me. i hate possers! :twisted:

Clutch

Clutch

STUPID SKATERS post #8
Punch them... Break there nose. That'll show them who's boss!! :wink:

I have a bunch of good friends who skate and are damn good at it, but make no mistake to talk shit about someone who bikes, or cause shit... My buddy doogie broke two kids noses who tried to cause shit with him, mind you they threw the first punch; he threw the last.

Unless you are a roid monkey skaterboi you'll never have the muscle strength of someone who rides BMX.

I

infantry43RIDER

STUPID SKATERS post #9
you guys are real mature...

Clutch

Clutch

STUPID SKATERS post #10
infantry43RIDER said:
you guys are real mature...
haha, I'm Irish(I was born sarcastic)... What do you expect...

Canadian_BMX

Canadian_BMX

STUPID SKATERS post #11
lol yeah..

I dont mind skaters that actually can do tricks but these little kids didnt know shit. They could pull a kickflip 1 in 100 tries. The thing that is really over the top is the fact that they kept talking shit. Actin like they were better than every1 else.

Clutch

Clutch

STUPID SKATERS post #12
I have to say something, not being my sarcastic self...

I really have nothing against skaters, and I wouldn't go out of my way to talk shit about them (in a serious sense), and I sure as hell wont waste my time fighting with them. They do what they do, and I do what I do.

But you guys need to chillax on some of these threads, have a little fun... I'm sure skaters bash us on there forums, it's all in good fun; at least for me it is.

Canadian_BMX

Canadian_BMX

STUPID SKATERS post #13
Clutch said:
I have to say something, not being my sarcastic self...

I really have nothing against skaters, and I wouldn't go out of my way to talk shit about them (in a serious sense), and I sure as hell wont waste my time fighting with them. They do what they do, and I do what I do.

But you guys need to chillax on some of these threads, have a little fun... I'm sure skaters bash us on there forums, it's all in good fun; at least for me it is.
yeah...ur right

lol chillax :roll: :lol:

renegade

renegade

STUPID SKATERS post #14
who cares just act if there not there

T

Trimix

STUPID SKATERS post #15
I know a lot of "stupid" bikers too. We all pay our fee to be at the park, fair is fair.

D

Deliciouspeed

STUPID SKATERS post #16
It's funner to clown from higher ground. Don't lower yourself, you'll only fiind yourslef at the level of those you dispise.

D

Deliciouspeed

STUPID SKATERS post #17
And no I don't focking know how to spell dispise...but if someone corrects me so help me I'll find a kid to throw the first stone at your ass :lol:

I

infantry43RIDER

STUPID SKATERS post #18
Trimix said:
I know a lot of "stupid" bikers too. We all pay our fee to be at the park, fair is fair.
oh hell i have seen my fair share of asshole bikers...oh hell yes i have.

T

Trimix

STUPID SKATERS post #19
Deliciouspeed said:
And no I don't focking know how to spell dispise...but if someone corrects me so help me I'll find a kid to throw the first stone at your ass :lol:
Despise=to look down on with distaste or aversion.

lol...I had to delicious :)

X Boarder

X Boarder

STUPID SKATERS post #20
See, the thing about most sk8ers is that the only reason they get into the sport is because it seems easy and they want to be cool, they want to be part of the crowd and shit u know. Like the kid that was talkin shit to us. A couple of months ago he was total basketball freak now he thinks he's a sk8r. None of the other dudes that could acutaly DO STUFF said much, because they didnt just do it so they could make fun of other people or some shit. they actualy LIKE skateboardin and they have no reason do diss BMX, but that little gayass kid just wantd some attention i gess. God next time that ****er says something im gona kik his ass ..

Anyway im just sayin that the people that acutaly do it cuz they like it and enjoy it, not just to be cool or some shit, those are the people that tend to ahve more respect.

GG :roll:

New Topics