Stuff to Save ---------------- RULE's BIKE LIST

• Discuss Stuff to Save ---------------- RULE's BIKE LIST in the NBR - Not BMX Related forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; Haro Backtrail x2 - 2004 MODS: Took off gyro and got odyssey slic cable Redline Monster Grips, grey and black Front rim changed from Single to... ...
  • Tags bike bikes bikes com video
Status
Not open for further replies.
RuLe

RuLe

Stuff to Save ---------------- RULE's BIKE LIST post #1
Haro Backtrail x2 - 2004 MODS:
Took off gyro and got odyssey slic cable
Redline Monster Grips, grey and black
Front rim changed from Single to Double Alex Y-22
back rim changed to Supra G triple PRO
Back HUB changed to Haro cassette 14Tcog
Primo Tenderizer Pedals
2 Fusion Pegs
Snafu 20x2.10 tire
Haro Sproket 44t changed to FMB 36T sproket
KMC chain changed to KMC fatty Chain
Stem Changed from crappy one

SOON:
Odyssey Evoluer Brakes (blue)
Primo Blue Seat
Redneck Lite Stem (polished)
FIG Sky Pilot Polished
Maxxis Dave Mirra Signature Tire
Odyssey Slic Cable (in blue)
Blue Primo Wall tire in BLUE
DiaTech GOLDFIGER brake in BLACK

C

casperh

Stuff to Save ---------------- RULE's BIKE LIST post #2
do i care? :snooty:

maybe you cant even ride good with it :stinkefinger:

and why do you make a topic of this, it sucks! :nono:

RuLe

RuLe

Stuff to Save ---------------- RULE's BIKE LIST post #3
you havent even seen the video i made because when u went to see it, it said video not found but i fixed that, not saying im good but i can ride bitch :D and i made this to save it because i want to remember what my get list is and what my purchased list is.

C

casperh

Stuff to Save ---------------- RULE's BIKE LIST post #4
ok youre nice because you fixed it, where can i get it then?

T

traildemon

Stuff to Save ---------------- RULE's BIKE LIST post #5
yeah this topic is pretty lame....instead of making this topic and doing stupid research go ride your bike for a change....I bet the minute you scratch your frame you'll be flipping through the magazines looking for a new one....what the **** :?: :?: :!: :!:

E

EPMD

Stuff to Save ---------------- RULE's BIKE LIST post #6
traildemon said:
yeah this topic is pretty lame....instead of making this topic and doing stupid research go ride your bike for a change....I bet the minute you scratch your frame you'll be flipping through the magazines looking for a new one....what the f*ck :?: :?: :!: :!:

ahahahha

lock this topic

S

sentaafEQpovar

Stuff to Save ---------------- RULE's BIKE LIST post #7
before u buy a new brake lever, see if bending ur current one back will work, u will be happy with the results.. [sarcasm]although thats not be enough to save yourself the shame of actually using a stock part... god forbid u do that[sarcasm/]

oh and BELIEVE ME if u already have a haro seat, dont bother getting a primo seat, annd i can garentee u if u contact other bikes, they will just trade you seats if they got a primo one... mostly the only seats ppl replace are the really shitty hard ones that lots of bikes come with

traildemon said:
instead of making this topic and doing stupid research go ride your bike for a change...:
i personnaly think rule is a ****tard, but gve him a break *i think* cuase his foot is broke *i think*

I

infantry43RIDER

Stuff to Save ---------------- RULE's BIKE LIST post #8
he rides dudes.

but rule seriously...be happy and ride the bike you have and get parts when the ones that need replacing really do.

RuLe

RuLe

Stuff to Save ---------------- RULE's BIKE LIST post #9
first off i dont no why everyone has to come in here and beef me when all i need is this saved so i no whats on my upgrade list

Second i have tons of scraths on my frame and on the bottom under the pegs because of grinds

Third, Infantry, you have no right telling me be happy with what i ride, i can do whatever the **** i want with my bike and buy whatever the **** i want and whenever i want it. Because see it isnt your bike and nor your money

Forth, yea my brake level is bent, not to much tho but i want 1 finger brakes and it bend when i broke my ankle off the dirt jump which brings me to #5

Fifth, No my ankle isnt broken still, the swelling hasnt went down what so ever and looks fatter, it still hurts every now and then but i can still ride and do stuff

Sixth, If you ever watch the dam videos we make u will see i ride every dam day. I ride every morning before schools starts, I rode 11 miles just to get a brake cable because it would be fun, We are gonna ride are bikes to school which is around 7 miles in the country, I ride every single day, I just got suspended for it too because they where bitches about it (the outside sidewalk is not allowed to do manualls and 180's and shit on it

S

sentaafEQpovar

Stuff to Save ---------------- RULE's BIKE LIST post #10
RuLe said:
first off i dont no why everyone has to come in here and beef me when all i need is this saved so i no whats on my upgrade list
t
use a word file dude

RuLe said:
Second i have tons of scraths on my frame and on the bottom under the pegs because of grinds
+
traildemon said:
I bet the minute you scratch your frame you'll be flipping through the magazines looking for a new one....what the f*ck :?: :?: :!: :!:
=
lol

O

oibmxpunx

Stuff to Save ---------------- RULE's BIKE LIST post #11
u have more post than me and ive been here longer than u thats prity bad i dont think u ride when do u have time uve been here for a month and u have 569 post thats crazy man

RuLe

RuLe

Stuff to Save ---------------- RULE's BIKE LIST post #12
i seriously would but my computer always gets messed up because my mom doesnt waste 2mins to turn it off and wait for it to turn off and she always ****s it up. My brother always gets on and deletes shit because he always says i got to much shit on my comp and just last year i had to reformatt my whole harddrive 4times

This is the best thing for me to do and all i do is need it saved so if u dotn want to see this topic just dont post...

thank you

RuLe

RuLe

Stuff to Save ---------------- RULE's BIKE LIST post #13
oibmxpunx said:
u have more post than me and ive been here longer than u thats prity bad i dont think u ride when do u have time uve been here for a month and u have 569 post thats crazy man

doh' It gets dark at 5:30 here and i always got to be back at 5:30 or 6:00 and i stay up tell 10:00 on school days and 1:00am on fridays and saturdays and i have all that time to watch TV, play games, and go on my comp.

And i got more posts then you because when i registered, i was in home school, i was home all day. If u want someone with tons of posts ask the guy with 2500+ lol............

I THINK ITS STUPID THIS TOPIC GOS FROM ME POSTING SOMETHING FOR ME ONLY AND NO ONE ELSE TO POST BECAUSE WHAT DO U GOT TO ADD TO THIS TOPIC I NEED TO HEAR? AND ANYWAYS IT TURNS INTO BEEF WITH ME AND POST COUNTS

T

traildemon

Stuff to Save ---------------- RULE's BIKE LIST post #14
haha....I find this topic very amusing...now this is entertainment....lets see if i can prolong it a bit....

Rule..to me you're just a fat ****...it really doesn't matter to me if you manuel on curbs or do 180's off it....you're still a fat ****...even if you were the new x-games gold medalist, the one with the shiniest bike you're still gonna be a fat ****...haha....ok..and by the way haro seats rule...I used to have one and I liked it a lot...just a shame that it got torn so easy.
And another thing...do you really have scratches under your pegs???wow that's amazing...you mean there are pegs besides the NON-scratchable???How exilarating....

RuLe

RuLe

Stuff to Save ---------------- RULE's BIKE LIST post #15
Listen bitch

The drop outs on the back where the pegs go. Those are all scrathed up because you dotn always get on the peg perfectly And how i am I fat? HAHA i weight 130 Pounds and im 5'7

Now it gos from post count to people being fat HAHA so many people and their bullshit

T

traildemon

Stuff to Save ---------------- RULE's BIKE LIST post #16
RuLe said:
Listen bitch

The drop outs on the back where the pegs go. Those are all scrathed up because you dotn always get on the peg perfectly And how i am I fat? HAHA i weight 130 Pounds and im 5'7
says the man with the britney spears avatar...haha...

RuLe

RuLe

Stuff to Save ---------------- RULE's BIKE LIST post #17
and?

So your saying you hate me because my bike is alot nicer then yours and i take care of my bike unlike some people that go out and trash their bikes trying something stupid?

To me a bike is like a car and u got to wash it because it gets dirty and you dont want to drive it to crazy or you will crash and **** it up

If you dont like me then you dont like me but all we are doing is spamming because this is stupid shit your talking about, How much i weight, my avatar, my bike, my post counts. I think your the one that needs a life and stop beefing with people

T

traildemon

Stuff to Save ---------------- RULE's BIKE LIST post #18
RuLe said:
and?

So your saying you hate me because my bike is alot nicer then yours and i take care of my bike unlike some people that go out and trash their bikes trying something stupid?

To me a bike is like a car and u got to wash it because it gets dirty and you dont want to drive it to crazy or you will crash and f*ck it up

If you dont like me then you dont like me but all we are doing is spamming because this is stupid shit your talking about, How much i weight, my avatar, my bike, my post counts. I think your the one that needs a life and stop beefing with people

I don't think this is spamming...this is pure entertainment. First of wtf?? your bike is nicer than mine...ohlala..at least I've got nice shiny dice valve caps.. 8) haha second I don't wash my car everytime I go for a drive...I love my car and my bike...and the only purpose of a bmx bike is to ride it crazy..what else is is it for..and sometimes you crash c'est la vie...third..I think this is my 94th or 93rd post, compared to yours I do have a social life...I've got exams right now, and you're not helping me study because this is more amusing.The reason i started "beefing" with you is because this topic is pretty queer..."I have to put my list on a bmx forum or my brother will delete it..." you fat ****...haven't you heard of a F L O P P Y-D I S C :?: :!:

RuLe

RuLe

Stuff to Save ---------------- RULE's BIKE LIST post #19
lol im not gonna go out and buy a floppy disk for something really small i just need saved, like i said if u stop replying to this topic then u wont even see this topic anymore but if u want to keep replying then go ahead you will see it everyday

I do have a life too if u noticed, i posted like how many, 8 videos in the past time i been registered here and if u want to say i post to much with only like 570 posts, then talk to the guy with 2500+ Its stupid that it comes down to post counts just to beef with someone thats what u come up with.

Also, i can ride my bike crazy without ****ing it up. Some people just throw their bikes just because they dont get anything. It took me liek 15 - 20 times to get that pro hop manuall on that new video i showed in the general chat, hell yea i got pissed but i never threw my bike. Everytime i get home i always just clean it like 1min total j ust to get the water and dust off but dont get every space. I got BLUE value caps, i didnt buy the dice tho because i saw them

I have nothing to do today because in suspended and i cant leave and plus i got 3 electives this semester and 1 is a TA for a class. I have 1 class which gives me homework and i have all that time from 4:00 to 5:30 or 6:00 to bike. i get home and go on sites like this but dont hate me for no reason instead of making up stuff leik saying im fat when im not fat at all

T

traildemon

Stuff to Save ---------------- RULE's BIKE LIST post #20
ok..let's end it here..but you have to admit..this was better than tv...or my economic book. haha..yeah i tried to download your movie but it didn't work that good, so I just left it...all i saw was your doorknob and your garage..not that interesting....well anyway ride on.... 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics