Stronger Than All

• Discuss Stronger Than All in the Bike Check forum in area BMX Forum Show-Off; I call it the Fullback. It's not the prettiest bike but I'm always open to suggestions for new paint. I'd like to repaint the frame black, that's... ...
BoyOBoyle

BoyOBoyle

Stronger Than All post #1
I call it the Fullback.

It's not the prettiest bike but I'm always open to suggestions for new paint. I'd like to repaint the frame black, that's about all I want to do so far. I think It's got potential.

So, I started riding again after like a 6 year break, so I'm still working on fully updated this bike. I started riding again about a year and a half ago and 20 years old, and have changed a lot on this bike since. Hope you enjoy.

Frame: Standard STA-OX 500 (Not sure on the exact year, all I know is that it's the very first year the OX STA came out.)....not sure on top tube length.
Fork: Old DK Dirt fork (next part I'd like to update)
Headset: FSA Pig
Stem: Old DK stem
Handlebars: Terrible One 25.5" (not cut) Stolen Barends
Grips: Demolition Team (Just got Edwins, like my old Demo's better though.)
Brakes: White Demolition Vulcans (Not shown in picture, just got them) with a white fly cable hanger
Cable: Animal Linear
Level: Odyssey Trigger
Wheels: Mosh Hubs (13t) laced to Sun Big City rims
Front: Primo Dirt Monster
Back: Ruben
Seat: UGP Spatter
Post Clamp: Animal, I think
Cranks: Powerbites 180mm (one I still had from 2000 on the left side, and the right side one is a brand new replacement arm....Yea....I broke a powerbite)
Chainwheel: Macneil Lite 36t
Pedals: Jim C's
Pegs: Terrible Ones

Mods: HHmmm....Rear tire I use one of those heavy duty Dan's Comp tires.

It's heavy

I ride everything

Oh, and I'm like 6'2 and weight about 220, So it actually looks kinda normal when I'm on it.

Comment!!!!

Last edited:
E RaK

E RaK

Stronger Than All post #2
That thing looks tough...nice

A

AustinKO

Stronger Than All post #3
hpw about selling me those bar ends

H

Hermes

Stronger Than All post #4
ummm change bar color to white and bam best bike ever!!!

Arch Enemy

Arch Enemy

Stronger Than All post #5
BEAST!

Looks like trails/street bike?

IB Street

IB Street

Stronger Than All post #6
Looks nice man.

TheAzMyster

TheAzMyster

Stronger Than All post #7
how did you break a powerbite?
my mate said his freind did but i dont believe him

J

JOE KICKASS

Stronger Than All post #8
sweet action old STA'S rule i know a guy who uses an old 125r as a trail bike

BoyOBoyle

BoyOBoyle

Stronger Than All post #9
BEAST!

Looks like trails/street bike?
Pretty much, I actually ride a lot of park, but I built it up with most all around parts. I'm a pretty big guy too, for 6' 2" weighing 220 I'm mostly muscle (played football), so in comparison, it would be like a normal sized person riding a 22 lb. bike. I manhandle that bike.

I would like for it to have a longer TT length. If I ever get a new frame, I'd be looking at something like a Kink Farside with the 21.25" or whatever it is.

how did you break a powerbite?
my mate said his freind did but i dont believe him
First off, it was a good couple years old. It broke around the two pinchbolts. I did a 180 off a pretty high ledge and saw a crack in it... few days later did pretty much the same thing and the whole crank snapped off.
Oh and I snapped a DK iron cross pedal right off the spindle doing a superman and landing real low on a box jump, I rode out though.

steelyphil

steelyphil

Stronger Than All post #10
Get a 9t driver + 25 or 26 or 27t chainwheel and lower your seat down all the way or take that clamp out under it and maybe get a bigger seat and it would look 10x better.

ridebmxx

ridebmxx

Stronger Than All post #11
looks good got to love old school standards

fit bike co

fit bike co

Stronger Than All post #12
solid bike.
i hope you ride it alot :)

BoyOBoyle

BoyOBoyle

Stronger Than All post #13
Get a 9t driver + 25 or 26 or 27t chainwheel and lower your seat down all the way or take that clamp out under it and maybe get a bigger seat and it would look 10x better.
You must be one of those BMX gurus...

L

LordBanks

Stronger Than All post #14
Ohhhh, an STA.

I always wanted on of them back in the day, they were like 500 quid or summit for the frame back then, i got the Heavey Tools (sub of KHE) copy, the ruler, it was exactly the same, only it was like 200 quid or summit.

gavisuarez92

gavisuarez92

Stronger Than All post #15
it looks pretty good man, i would just change the stem i hate toploads/bottomloads but thats just me.

New Topics