Streetstyle BMX

• Discuss Streetstyle BMX in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Hey guys. Anyone interested in checking out my BMX site? [url]www.streetstylebmx.tk[/url] Please join the forum... ...
  • Tags bmx bmx street street street bmx

What do you think of the site?

• Total voters
I

infantry43RIDER

Streetstyle BMX post #2
ill just say this...i joined the forum.

L

leprechaun

Streetstyle BMX post #3
Thanks man, yah, the main part of the site is kinda screwed up right now. So the navagation bars arnt loading right, and some weird ass page comes up that shouldnt be there like everytime u hit a link. Im hoping it will go away SOON.. of not I guess im switching to a new server or something kuz its driving me nuts, but a new server is LOTS of work kuz I have to go through and change all the links on the site.

Thanks for joining the forum though, its all up and running perfectly, infact I just added 17 new avatars to it today :) join up!

C

croz

Streetstyle BMX post #4
The page cannot be displayed
The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.

:/

G

Streetstyle BMX post #5
that site made my computer crash, i voting no

I

infantry43RIDER

Streetstyle BMX post #6
haha your computer sucks loser.

G

Streetstyle BMX post #7
my skin flute shoots out white stuff

L

leprechaun

Streetstyle BMX post #8
yah, The main page has been having some technicall problems. I am going to switch servers this weekend. The forum is still running smooth though.

Ill let you all know when I switch servers, and get it all backonline, in the meantime, .. Join up on the forum. http://streetstylebmx.proboards16.com

Thanks alot guys

L

leprechaun

Streetstyle BMX post #9
E

EPMD

Streetstyle BMX post #10
Good site man... keep up the good work.

D

Devourment 138

Streetstyle BMX post #11
L

leprechaun

Streetstyle BMX post #12
^ X2 ?

D

Devourment 138

Streetstyle BMX post #13
xxx ???

D

Devourment 138

Streetstyle BMX post #14
I checked out the site...it's pretty cool. But I'm a nOOb what do I know :twisted:

B

bruisedbob

Streetstyle BMX post #15
flatland in a bowl looks dangerous

L

leprechaun

Streetstyle BMX post #16
ahh its not that bad, it is kinda freaky though my front tire almost fell off a few times.

New Topics