Street

Z

Ze3

Street post #1
I want to get myself a street bike. Preferably one w/o a gryo and with a long cord. A bash gaurd would be nice but I could always put one on myself.

I was thinking about a volume flatline or a wtp 4 seasons. For the 4 seasons i would have to stay in buget by buying a lower priced parts kit and try to find the frame on sale.

What do you guys think?

B

bonez

Street post #2
go 4 it! what ever bike you get you can always do it up with better parts so just get a bmx!

B

Bigboomer

Street post #3
Look for a nice frame, and buy it, ride your bike and see what parts feel weak to you, then replace those with better parts (generally more expensive but worth it), dont just buy a bike AND new parts as you can just buy a frame and then parts if you wanted to do that.

Z

Ze3

Street post #4
im trying to go the cheap way. i saw a website that you buy a fram and ad all the parts and you get 10% off becuase they dont have parts kits. does anyone know what this is?

H

hartattack_199

Street post #5
Why don't you wanna gyro?

B

Bigboomer

Street post #6
Not all people need or want them

Z

Ze3

Street post #7
well a gryo is not a big need, doesnt matter if i have it, doesnt matter if i dont.

the reason why i dont need it is with street say i wanna do a sprocket stall (hence the bash) i may wanna add a little x-up into it.

so does n/e one know a website with the 10% off ?

E

EasternBMX

Street post #8
Yeah get what ever fells good don't get a bike and be disatisfied i ride an eastern i love them check umm out www.easternbikes.com

New Topics