Street

• Discuss Street in the BMX Photography forum in area BMX Forum Show-Off; Some of my favourite spots: Bunnyhop 180-Barspin: [url]http://mypage.bluewin.ch/kater/pics/bmx/dsc_0023.jpg[/url] Fenceride to Bank... ...
  • Tags 180 barspin bmx photo street
K

kater

C

cpb rider

Street post #2
wunder mate :D I like your photos very much :D

F

FOL

Street post #3
yeah nice pictures there Kater

E

evanc

Street post #4
I love you Germans.

RuLe

RuLe

Street post #5
dam nice **** now i want to bunny hop over a tire too... i dont no how to shift my weight like that tho. i can bunny hop the average height but i want to go higher

S

sentaafEQpovar

Street post #6
damn, thgat was nice though how u got a few extra inches ove the tire,... wheneve ri try to get on sumthing high, if its like 1 foot tall ill get like half an inch above it, if its 2 feet tall ill get like still only half an inch above it, its weird.... on plain flat ground, i can only bunnyhop like 3inches high

RuLe

RuLe

Street post #7
i can bunny hop the height of tires

E

EPMD

Street post #8
Those are some awesome photos, kater!

K

kater

Street post #9
Thanks folks! Nice to hear!

I just don't know how I can bunnyhop at a certain height, I just do it. I think it's not mutch about the bike weight, but practice and technique. Ride on!

ak_freebird

ak_freebird

Street post #10
Sweet pics bro, haha I like how you bunnyhoped to Jupiter and Mars. I'm going to practice those outside and hopefully can get to Saturn maybe. Sweet pics again man.

K

kater

Street post #11
ak_freebird said:
Sweet pics bro, haha I like how you bunnyhoped to Jupiter and Mars. I'm going to practice those outside and hopefully can get to Saturn maybe. Sweet pics again man.
Thanks, mate! If you arrive Saturn, tell me how it is :)

I

infantry43RIDER

Street post #12
awesome...i love the barspins.

F

federal_rider12

Street post #13
nice pics, but i got to ask are you using a dsc camera? i noticed in the link it has dsc. i have a dsc digital camera and it takes horrible pics unless lighting is just right or outside(certain times works bad) and im close

K

kater

Street post #14
Thanks again :)

It's not my camera, it's my friends and he's a professional photographer and used a Nokia (digital) camera. I don't know how to spell "Spiegelreflex-Kamera" in english, but it's a very expensive camera he was holding that day.

L

leeuw

Street post #15
beautiful kater!

lola

lola

Street post #16
SWEET!

.....i am in ore of ur wonderfull picz...especialy the tire hop awesome....u should send ur pics to www.bmx-shop.co.uk they are gonna put someones pictures on the front cover of their next issue if its really good trick...send em man.

W

wrobel

Street post #17
evanc said:
I love you Germans.
lol? heh...

cool pics but I don't like your x up... but respect for 180 barspin... I can't did it :/ good job ;)

J

Julle^

Street post #18
he's a professional photographer
Doesnt look like he is... if he would be a pro he would have photographed the background bridge straight. It looks like the bridge is going down to right and up to left. Not very professional.
In case you didnt understand, here is the pic (But smaller) but edited:

But nice tricks

D

Dynamo

Street post #19
Very nice, you have good technique and I can see you've been working on your bunnyhops :)

K

kater

Street post #20
I'm not really working on my bunnyhops, It just seems that I can them do really high ;-)

About the photographer: He's a professional but human. Human can make failures. But thanks for the input!

New Topics