Street Riding Tips

fenixbykeco

fenixbykeco

Street Riding Tips post #1
I live in the redneck thumb of michigan 2 miles away from town. I'm posting this for all of those who whine in magazines(I will find you and stab you in the face with a sautering iron). If you live near a town with limited street riding capabilities you need to make it better yourself. Go build trails. Use picnic tables and benches and make weird obstacles. Build a Quikrete lip up to a wall amking a wallride. Dig lips up to certain trees making tree rides. Use creative lines with curbs, curb jumps and dropoffs like spinning tailtaps, fakies, and manuals. Street has endless capabilities if you're creative. Then save up gas money and go to known good street riding spots in different towns(Im going to Ohio this summer). Build ramps. They dont have to be perfect and you can usually find stuff around the house to build them with. Grind boxes are cheap and easy to make and can be taken while street riding and placing them before/to the side of stairs or wherever thats creative. You don't even need to put coping on if you dont have the resources and just wax it pretty good.
It's up to you to make your scene good

T

The Worst

Street Riding Tips post #2
OMG I was gonna post a topic just like this. Today, to be able to get to where biking is possible I had a 45min bike ride into a town with NO BMXers or really good places to ride.......but that is better than the middle of nowhere place I am now. I am sick of going to the town I was born in, Burlington, Ontario, and hear all these kids in a HUGE town complain about nothing to do.....they have 2 skateparks in their town alone and just outside of town is one of the best skateparks in Ontario, Shell Park near Missuaga or something. And I am stuck with nothing at all. So ya being creative would be nicier to see in mags for people that need to see that stuff to try new and better things with what they have
Just a peice of my mind

415fsxrules

Street Riding Tips post #3
really i hate those stupid kids that whine when they have like 20 skateparks around them well iam stuck biking a hour and a half just to ride in a town. the town is so small there is one skatepark which bikes aren't allowed but i still find stuff around or make somethin i can ride if i could i would B#tchslap all of those kids that whine in the mags.

E

EasternBMX

Street Riding Tips post #4
I had a two hour session in my drive way haha it kicked ass

S

Sorage

Street Riding Tips post #5
EasternBMX said:
:twisted: jeah somethimes i just get up early and practice infront of my door, just some flatland trix and other stuff
indeed it kix ass! 8)

T

The Worst

Street Riding Tips post #6
Sorage said:
EasternBMX said:
:twisted: jeah somethimes i just get up early and practice infront of my door, just some flatland trix and other stuff
indeed it kix ass! 8)
lol Sounds like all I have is what you do to wake up :p

Bshreddin5292

Bshreddin5292

Street Riding Tips post #7
watch out for gangstaz

excess01

excess01

Street Riding Tips post #8
hey sorage your pic looks like a guys a$$ lol that girl needs some more tortillas or fried chicken lmao

X

xyzflix

Street Riding Tips post #9
problem is these people spend time whinning and not riding, not because nothing to ride but are not creative enough to go out and do anything.

FOXBMX

FOXBMX

Street Riding Tips post #10
hahahahaaha this is a 4 year old thread......

but still, good article.

New Topics