street bike for beginner

• Discuss street bike for beginner in the Beginners / New to BMX forum in area BMX-Forum Community; hey, im looking for a light street bike at around £200 ($300). I live in the UK so i need all the suggestions i can get as most sites dont deliver to... ...
X

xxxshezxxx

street bike for beginner post #1
hey, im looking for a light street bike at around £200 ($300). I live in the UK so i need all the suggestions i can get as most sites dont deliver to the UK.

Penn kalgh

Penn kalgh

street bike for beginner post #2
hmm, i doubt it'll be to light but have a look around on www.alansbmx.co.uk

And i advise to NEVER ORDER FROM WINSTANLEYSBMX.COM

X

xxxshezxxx

street bike for beginner post #3
thanks! i was going to order from them! whats wrong with them?

swiftmover

swiftmover

street bike for beginner post #4
whats wrong with winstanleys? i ordered a bike from them and it got delivered and everything fine. Also the dk cleveland is what i have got and its a pretty good beginners bike but its a bit heavy.

911freeagentbmx911

911freeagentbmx911

street bike for beginner post #5
what if you check out danscomp.com i can almost gaurentee if u order from the us even with thehigher shipping ull save a good amount of money that you can put towards parts or some shirts american currency blows shit right now

236.800 GBP thats about how much it would cost to get the dk 6pack and thats including shipping to be shipped to the uk

Last edited:
superman92

superman92

street bike for beginner post #6
go to danscomp.com , try the eastern battery or save another 75 euro and get a element of a hoffman rythm

superman92

superman92

street bike for beginner post #7
lol u already got danscomp i didnt read it

superman92

superman92

street bike for beginner post #8
but really try it, its a cool site

Coldow91

Coldow91

street bike for beginner post #9
See if you can get a stolen wrap maybe??

New Topics