Strange

• Discuss Strange in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; bmxboard.com- how come its not accepting any more registrations at this time? by the way, this time has been an awfully long time, i've been trying to... ...
H

hartattack_199

Strange post #1
bmxboard.com- how come its not accepting any more registrations at this time? by the way, this time has been an awfully long time, i've been trying to get in there since EVER

H

hartattack_199

Strange post #2
What do any of you even go there?

H

hartattack_199

Strange post #3
nobody?

W

Wynex

Strange post #4
No - I don't go there

H

hartattack_199

Strange post #5
well atleast SOMEBODY is replying

E

EasternBMX

Strange post #6
I want to become a member really bad people actually ****ing talk to you this forum is slow

H

hartattack_199

Strange post #7
Quit Whinin, i like it with Few People, like a small community

W

Wynex

Strange post #8
Today i will try to change some code of the forum so the english part is at the top of the page when the users' Browser is english - maybe some users are deterred by the german language at the moment
- Sorry for my bad english :oops:

H

hartattack_199

Strange post #9
I understood it, yer english is better than my german, and that idea sounds awesome, soon this place will be booming

W

Wynex

Strange post #10
Hope it works now!

K

kater

Strange post #11
Nevermind.

M

MetalBikez

Strange post #12
What a post. :lol:

E

evanc

Strange post #13
Ha ha, I'm registered there. Suck it, nukka.

E

EasternBMX

Strange post #14
hey please post on bmxboard and ask them to allow more people only for like a day next week or something so that those who really want to join can this forum is cool if it does not work but please try

E

evanc

Strange post #15
All that happens then is we get an influx of retards on the board. Shoot e-mails toward info@bmxboard.com. See what the sin-man says.

New Topics