straight flatland bar??

• Discuss straight flatland bar?? in the BMX Bike Tech forum in area BMX-Forum Community; straight flatland bar? i´m looking for a straight flatland bar without any sweep someone stole my graveyard bar and i do not have the money to buy a... ...
  • Tags bike flatland
N

nanda

straight flatland bar?? post #1
straight flatland bar?
i´m looking for a straight flatland bar without any sweep
someone stole my graveyard bar and i do not have the money to buy a new one. so i´m looking for the most similar substitute. any idea??
i don´t like bended tubing.

E

EPMD

straight flatland bar?? post #2
try building your own bars... its pretty simple

M

Mr_Shrapnel

straight flatland bar?? post #3
Well I have to admit I don't regularly flatland because my bike is just not set up for it, but a few you could check out are:

Unauthorized Products Span Q Bars
Odyssey Bar Mitzvah
Ronin Originals 6" Handlebars
WeThePeople Frank Lukas Flowcash Bars
Ares 88 One Bar
Quamen Flauta Bar - i really like the look of those

all of the above are available from http://www.flatlandfuel.com/ , i would say that a good set are the Unauthorized Products Span Q Bars if you are going to get them from flatland fuel or if you dont mind spending a little more, i think that the Quamen Flauta Bars seem to be quite good.

if you dont mind spending a hell of a lot more check out the London Bikes Dagmar Handlebar or the Quamen Hiro Handlebar, but you seemed to indicate that you dont have too much cash to spend so its probably a good idea to forget this paragraph.

N

nanda

straight flatland bar?? post #4
it seems nearly impossible to get any 4130 crmo tubes in germany or the stuff to weld them. i´m trying to get some 42 crmo 4 tubes and weld my own bars.
so long i will ride a WTP flowcash bar or a KHE geraldo bar which looks very similar to the original graveyard. i also like the unathorized spanQ bars but can´t get them in germany. thanx for all your advice.

New Topics