straight adrenaline rush

• Discuss straight adrenaline rush in the NBR - Not BMX Related forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; Why would anyone jump out of a perfectly good airplane? Because its fun! I am making my 14th jump tomorrow, 3:37 pm. I will plummet to the earth from... ...
  • Tags jump
B

bruisedbob

straight adrenaline rush post #1
Why would anyone jump out of a perfectly good airplane? Because its fun! I am making my 14th jump tomorrow, 3:37 pm. I will plummet to the earth from an altitude of 8,000 ft, with a sh*t eating grin and Maiden in my ear phones. :rock:

**side note** big thanks to Wynex. I wouldn't want to put up with all this FNG crap.

I

infantry43RIDER

straight adrenaline rush post #2
ha.
thats awesome man.

S

sentaafEQpovar

straight adrenaline rush post #3
bruisedbob said:
Why would anyone jump out of a perfectly good airplane? .
i dont understand.... are u just skydiving or is the plane gonna crash too or sumthing?

C

casperh

straight adrenaline rush post #4
i also skydive , its cool men

B

bruisedbob

straight adrenaline rush post #5
Oh, yeah!!!! This jump rocked. My buddy pussed out. And I convinced the pilot to take it up to 10,000 ft. He's also my friend. On the way up the tower radioed us about the change in flight plans. He told them he was having trouble with the hydrolics and wanted to see if a higher altitude would help. Anyway that extra 2,000 ft. is going to cost me $500 for the mandatory check that comes with reporting equipment problems. Worth every penny for the extra freefall.

F

FOL

straight adrenaline rush post #6
omg...700 metres higher for 500$ ... I would go that 2k feet lower and buy a new bike :lol:

B

bruisedbob

straight adrenaline rush post #7
Ha! Yeah, it is expensive. It wasn't really for the height but the breaking of protocol. Before the terrorist stuff, it was a lot easier to "freeestyle" in the air. Now, you have to be creative and well-paid.

New Topics