stop smoking

• Discuss stop smoking in the NBR - Not BMX Related forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; ok i smoke a lot not just cigarettes and i read that buying some herbal smokeing stuff helps you get off cigs. any one ever tryed this ? :P ...
B

bones

stop smoking post #1
ok i smoke a lot not just cigarettes and i read that buying some herbal smokeing stuff helps you get off cigs. any one ever tryed this ? :p

V

vesa

stop smoking post #2
my mom said to me that i should try them..

Sometimes I feel stupid when Im riding and then i blaze the cig..

F

FOL

stop smoking post #3
smoking is for retards, just like my sister. Stop it, it saves you money and breath/air

I

infantry43RIDER

stop smoking post #4
yea...
and i don't want to go around smelling your second hand shit all the time either...ruining my right to life.

D

DrunkPunk180

stop smoking post #5
my dad used to smoke and then he got on the patch and he finially quit

K

keep it real

stop smoking post #6
umm... i've never touched a fag but i was wondering, do you smokers enjoy smoking? or is it just a stupid habit that you want to get out of?

$

$$

stop smoking post #7
I smoke because it calms me down and i like the taste (and smell actually) i usually try to smoke around friends that don't mind me but if someone asks me not to then i gladly stop. i must say though that i hate assholes that instead of politetly asking me they just make faces and cough or shit :evil:

L

Lunchbox

stop smoking post #8
I smoke because it calms me down and i like the taste (and smell actually) i usually try to smoke around friends that don't mind me but if someone asks me not to then i gladly stop. i must say though that i hate assholes that instead of politetly asking me they just make faces and cough or shit
yah I don't smoke but my bud is like that

K

kamikaze

stop smoking post #9
I used to but I quit and i loved the taste/smell. But i realized it was doing nothing for me so i went edge. But yeah I enjoyed it.

old_school_goose

old_school_goose

stop smoking post #10
ya somking cigs and smoking bud are two differant things. theres actually a point to smoking bud:)

T

Trimix

stop smoking post #11
Cigararettes are a waste of time and money. What people need is more will power and self awareness and NOT the next FAD "box of solutions."

The patch, nicorette gum, shots, Atkins diets, exercise equipment, etc etc etc......people that use these crutches have no will power.

Just put them down, and don't pick them back up. It is THAT simple.

I

infantry43RIDER

stop smoking post #12
holla.

E

evanc

stop smoking post #13
old_school_goose said:
ya somking cigs and smoking bud are two differant things. theres actually a point to smoking bud:)
No. No there isn't.

I

infantry43RIDER

stop smoking post #14
haha.

W

williams2

stop smoking post #15
Trimix said:
Cigararettes are a waste of time and money. What people need is more will power and self awareness and NOT the next FAD "box of solutions."

The patch, nicorette gum, shots, Atkins diets, exercise equipment, etc etc etc......people that use these crutches have no will power.

Just put them down, and don't pick them back up. It is THAT simple.
obviously never smoked! :snooty:

L

Lunchbox

stop smoking post #16
obviously never smoked!
Obviously got no common sense for even smoking

T

Trimix

stop smoking post #17
Obviously? How? lol

I smoked for about 3 years, from 18 - 21.....put them down and quit. Waste of time and money.

fenixbykeco

fenixbykeco

stop smoking post #18
With a hiney liney liney and a hiney liney lay
We work and we make cigarettes all hiney liney day
So folks can get a breaky from their stressful liney lives
And relaxy with the cigarettes we make all day and night

I like to have a cigarette every now and then
It makes me feel calmer when the day is at an end
And if it gives me cancer when I'm 80 then I don't care
Who the hell wants to be 90 anyways?

Honestly people. Smoke if you want to. I've had maybe 4 or 5 cigarettes since Christmas and I'm not addicted. It makes you feel relaxed as **** when you're stressed out and it keeps you from eating too much. Im not telling anyone to start smoking by any means though. I have enough self control to keep myself from smoking a lot and just when I'm really stressed out.

You people who dont smoke and want no part of it then tell the people who smoking to get the **** out of your face or just leave. Stop being pathetic pieces of **** and stick up for yourselves. Leave the smokers alone. They often lead very stressful lives and have cigarettes to calm them down.

If cigarrettes were banned then the suicide rate would be booming.

Infantry, if you dont want people to smoke around you then tell them or leave them alone and take off.

O

OI_PunkISdead

stop smoking post #19
All i have to say is...Spread the Word about the Herb...do whatever the hell u want.....no point in arguing about it because people are always going to smoke. if they like it then let them do it....Some people like Pot and some ppl like Cigs. if it doesn't affect you, then shut up...smoke some pot it will take all ur cares away

O

orangebeast91489

stop smoking post #20
i would rather spend my money on new grips! and air fresheners to go under my seat

New Topics