Stock stuff

• Discuss Stock stuff in the BMX Bike Tech forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Dude everything on my haro f1 is going to hell, first the compression bolt breaks in half leaving me to buy new forks now my crank squeaks and someone... ...
JamesPromIII

JamesPromIII

Stock stuff post #1
Dude everything on my haro f1 is going to hell, first the compression bolt breaks in half leaving me to buy new forks now my crank squeaks and someone told me it's bent but looks really lose and my rims are bent. Any suggestions on what rims I should look at i'm getting sunday forks but not sure on rims.

T

tom from boston

Stock stuff post #2
whats your budget?

JustinCarter

JustinCarter

Stock stuff post #3
Cranks are unsealed and easy to fix, rims your ****ed, get new bars i bent myn down. If you really have to go to your LBS and buy cheap double wall rims.

Coldow91

Coldow91

Stock stuff post #4
IF you dont want a custom or dont need a custom you could just get a whole new complete. like the integral expo, or stolen wrap because every part on those bike are better than the ones on a Haro f1. it will also be cheaper than a custom by alot. but if you plan on riding for a long time get a custom if you want. I dont care.

JamesPromIII

JamesPromIII

Stock stuff post #5
IF you dont want a custom or dont need a custom you could just get a whole new complete. like the integral expo, or stolen wrap because every part on those bike are better than the ones on a Haro f1. it will also be cheaper than a custom by alot. but if you plan on riding for a long time get a custom if you want. I dont care.
I'm a noob would you suggest I stick with the f1 and throw some cheaper but better parts on it? Or just go with a complety new bike?

Coldow91

Coldow91

Stock stuff post #6
I think that the middle road and the one i would choose is the complete but only if you are willing to spend like $325+ on it. if you dont think you will do it for much longer then replace things. But i would go for a new complete but it is up to you

N

ncbmx1234

Stock stuff post #7
go with a new complete i had a haro and the stock parts will continue to give you trouble.

cody ciesielski

cody ciesielski

Stock stuff post #8
i literally ended up building a complete custom when my haro broke things and i had the backtrail x-3
i paid 350 it had double walled rims cassette , basically it was a good complete to start then
i fried both hubs and bent rhinolite rear rim horribly
bent spindle on cranks
bent bars and forks
fried bearings in pedals
headset was just junk
cs on the frame dented almost instantly when i put pegs on barelty tapped em and wham huge ass dent in it
and then i cracked the dt on the frame and continued to ride it till it was done
btw as parts broke i replaced them with the best i could find as soon as i got money just look at my bikecheck all those parts came off of tht frame
haro parts and frames are crap and i will never run a haro part ever again in my entire life....EVER!!!!

bigair67

bigair67

Stock stuff post #9
i would get a new complete. get something FULL CRMO. if you break 1 part another follows

Coldow91

Coldow91

Stock stuff post #10
This is from a long time ago.....

bigair67

bigair67

Stock stuff post #11
wow your right, didnt notice that

New Topics