Stickers

• Discuss Stickers in the BMX Bike Tech forum in area BMX-Forum Community; does anybody know if any companies or websites that will send you free stickers if you email them? ...
  • Tags bike
D

DrunkPunk180

Stickers post #1
does anybody know if any companies or websites that will send you free stickers if you email them?

fitvanhoman666

fitvanhoman666

Stickers post #2
nope

D

DrunkPunk180

Stickers post #3
anyone else

RuLe

RuLe

Stickers post #4
nope

D

DrunkPunk180

Stickers post #5
:wall: anyone else

RuLe

RuLe

Stickers post #6
D a R k RiCeR: no any website that if you send them a email you get free stickers?
msi bmxer 666: nope
D a R k RiCeR: alright

I

infantry43RIDER

Stickers post #7
fitvanhoman666 said:
usually they come with a catalog...with costs mon mon.

F

federal_rider12

Stickers post #8
nope, hey wait i think sst oryg does but thats all i know. but yeah pay like $3-$6 and you can get a company magazine and stickers

L

leon_luxton

Stickers post #9
WTP do..ya need to pay like £1 p&p though..they got me LOTS of stickers :wink:

D

DrunkPunk180

Stickers post #10
ya i know that but i was lookin at pinkbike.com at the pics of bikes and there was a pic of a bunch of stickers and it said i got free stickers from the compaines and i just sent an email don`t remember what companies they were though

S

sandmriderbmx

Stickers post #11
newenglandbmx.com
barbarik.com(not sure if there free)

they both used too, im not sure anymore, otherwise most companies will give u stickers if u send like 3 bux

B

bones

Stickers post #12
ride bmx magazine sends u free stickers but u gotta send a envolope

O

oibmxpunx

Stickers post #13
fitbikeco might ive talked to rob-o on aim and he sent me a bunch of shit i got a video some stickers a shirt and a catalog but i dont know if he will do that with every one and with emails

New Topics