Steps help

• Discuss Steps help in the Street Riding forum in area BMX-Forum Community; I keep on clipping my back wheel when I hop up a 4 set near me. Either I hit the lowest step, or the top one. Is this a problem with timing, or do I... ...
M

magnumpink

Steps help post #1
I keep on clipping my back wheel when I hop up a 4 set near me. Either I hit the lowest step, or the top one. Is this a problem with timing, or do I just need to go really fast to clear the length?

K

koolkid

Steps help post #2
go really fast and roll off it. simple

ruzakruzak

ruzakruzak

Steps help post #3
If you hit the first it's bad timing, if you hit the top step you just didn't jump high enough. Practise your bunny hop again.

G

goldendragon

Steps help post #4
If you hit the bottom step you just timed it wrong and need to hop sooner. When you hit the top step it can be on (or both) of things. Either you went too slow or you didn't hop high enough.

urban

urban

Steps help post #5
when you hop up jump a little after were you normaly jump from and hopefully youll clear it if not keep trying youll get it one day it just takes lots of pratcite.

M

marks86

Steps help post #6
practice jumping over things you ride by like cones in stuff . thats a easy way to learn how to jump high

New Topics