stems

• Discuss stems in the BMX Bike Tech forum in area BMX-Forum Community; my stem is sh*t an i`m getting a new one and don`t know what i should get what is the best? ...
  • Tags flatland street
D

DrunkPunk180

stems post #1
my stem is sh*t an i`m getting a new one and don`t know what i should get what is the best?

F

fitbiker

stems post #2
fit stem all the way

D

DrunkPunk180

stems post #3
which one?????fit one that is

RuLe

RuLe

stems post #4
fit stem?

dude get the s&m redneck lite or the GFR because they are sweet. Heard the solid stem is good but redneck all the way dude trust me :) if u dont believe me then go ahead and buy another stem you want but at least think about getting it

M

Mr_Shrapnel

stems post #5
well you have to decide a few things first:

1 how much cash you can spend
2 do you want it front or top loading
3 are you concerned about weight
4 what type of reach do you want (very important, and often overlooked)

but a good selection are, bizhouse xl (*short at 40mm, thats what i am going to buy soon) s&m redneck lite, fly, animal, kink crossbolt, kink frontloader......to be honest there are loads of good stem about, just do some reseach and pick one which YOU think will suite you the best.

T

Trails/street/bmx

stems post #6
those bizhouse stems are for flatland eeh if you are in to flatland you can buy those but you cant use them for street

M

Mr_Shrapnel

stems post #7
nope, the bizhouse dialyser xl is fine for street, the standard dialyser is for flat though

M

Mr_Shrapnel

stems post #8
oh, dont tell me what i can and cant do.

E

EPMD

stems post #9
Solid... no contest

M

Mr_Shrapnel

stems post #11
hahah you cant just say buy this stem bla bla bla, its actually quite a personal item, you MUST get the right reach for yourself, dont just go for one cos it looks nice, stems are all about reach, if its not right for you it will suck.

K

kater

stems post #12
I love my S&M Redneck LT

New Topics