Steal Value Caps anyone?

RuLe

RuLe

Steal Value Caps anyone? post #1
Does anyone steal your value caps? Im not talking plan value caps. like designish ones and colorish ones? I was gonna go to this school to sign in and talk to my teacher and tie up my bike but i dont want people talking my value caps and i dont want to have to take them off and put them back on when i get home... Just asking.....

I

infantry43RIDER

Steal Value Caps anyone? post #2
everyone leaves my blinging gold ones alone.

S

sentaafEQpovar

Steal Value Caps anyone? post #3
i used to have this one cap that had a hub cap bolt smashed on top of it so it was like thise huge oversized one inch vavle cap, everyone used to hate it and say it was ugly and try to take it so they could throw it away... i dunno where its at atm

T

Trimix

Steal Value Caps anyone? post #4
infantry43RIDER said:
everyone leaves my blinging gold ones alone.
BWWAHAHAhahahahah - Made my day Infantry!!!

E

EPMD

Steal Value Caps anyone? post #5
oh ****... got lots and lots and lots around.. but i stopped.. me and my friend + train station = gold... and to make it faster we would use wrenches

it was the best part of the summer but it got old.. i had dice.. skulls.. caps with fake diamonds in them.. you name it me or my friend had it

we never stole other bikers caps though..

S

sentaafEQpovar

Steal Value Caps anyone? post #6
i remember this chick always stole them for sum reason, then she started stealing car emblems bnad had a back pack full of them and we was like wtf, why?

RuLe

RuLe

Steal Value Caps anyone? post #7
i took some bmx valeu caps... they where the kool ones with BMW on them but that was once and i never stold emblems tho lol

F

federal_rider12

Steal Value Caps anyone? post #8
value caps???? do we mean valve caps??? if were talkin bout that i use to steal vavle caps off lexus's mercedes ne really nice car with awesome caps i stole bout $45, or so, worth of caps and i sold some and gave some away and my friends after seein me startin doin it so i mean 8 kids in a town of 3,000 people u got like all, and all the tourists that came, for retarded stuff, drove very nice cars so those cars got raided but then i got caught one day b/c my look out wasnt lookin out so we fled and stopped doin it since we had alot like 15 pairs, or so, each

E

EPMD

Steal Value Caps anyone? post #9
federal_rider12 said:
value caps???? do we mean valve caps??? if were talkin bout that i use to steal vavle caps off lexus's mercedes ne really nice car with awesome caps i stole bout $45, or so, worth of caps and i sold some and gave some away and my friends after seein me startin doin it so i mean 8 kids in a town of 3,000 people u got like all, and all the tourists that came, for retarded stuff, drove very nice cars so those cars got raided but then i got caught one day b/c my look out wasnt lookin out so we fled and stopped doin it since we had alot like 15 pairs, or so, each
thats like the same story for me...

except we had more people that capped cars (thats what we would say instead of stole the cars caps) we would have like 50 people capping though and our town is bigger and its loading with ginos and their nice cars with nice ass rims that come with some good caps..

F

federal_rider12

Steal Value Caps anyone? post #10
lol cool we just got lucky with tourists comin in with nice wheels and stuff and got some

E

evanc

Steal Value Caps anyone? post #11
federal_rider12 said:
I think that's the world's longest run on sentence. Some loser in my town stole caps from cop cars and would ride them. Personally, valve caps are so pointless. It just makes changing a flat even harder.

S

sentaafEQpovar

Steal Value Caps anyone? post #12
ohhh... if i was a rebel, thats where i would get mine from

F

federal_rider12

Steal Value Caps anyone? post #13
i dont care if it runs on im not in english class and the reason y i run caps is to keep air from slippin out of the valve and changin a flat it would take another 5 secs or less to take it off which means nothin at all

S

sentaafEQpovar

Steal Value Caps anyone? post #14
they keep air from slipping out?!??!?! wtf i didnt know that
they should make valve caps for the ends of my axles, they would look funny and i would use em... plastic ones fo course

I

infantry43RIDER

Steal Value Caps anyone? post #15
im not sure if any air will leak out if you don't run caps.
i see a lot of riders not running valve caps cause its not like its something important to have on a bike.
i just run them cause i got some cool gold crown caps...as i said before blingin.

and sentaaf your axle nut is your valve cap for your axle...it just happens to me aluminum or whatever...

S

sentaafEQpovar

Steal Value Caps anyone? post #16
my nut doesnt have a round tip and cover the ends of the axle

I

infantry43RIDER

Steal Value Caps anyone? post #17
damn...well that is true.
but i would still opt for the aluminum nuts over a plastic cap sentaaf.

S

sentaafEQpovar

Steal Value Caps anyone? post #18
no, i would use the bnuts too, i just want a plastic cap oveer the end of the bold cuase it would look funny

T

Trimix

Steal Value Caps anyone? post #19
federal_rider12 said:
i dont care if it runs on im not in english class and the reason y i run caps is to keep air from slippin out of the valve and changin a flat it would take another 5 secs or less to take it off which means nothin at all
If a valve core is leaking air back out, a plastic cap will do nothing to stop it. They really serve no purpose.

Good to see you Evanc, bring some order back to this forum please!!!!

Carlos

Carlos

Steal Value Caps anyone? post #20
evanc said:
I think that's the world's longest run on sentence. Some loser in my town stole caps from cop cars and would ride them. Personally, valve caps are so pointless. It just makes changing a flat even harder.

sorry to be an ass but,

they're the first way to stop ur tyres loosing air, i ride a motor bike and i know it's important. half decent valvecaps have little rubber o rings in to stop water and crap getting into ur valves

but it's probably best just to keep standard black ones

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

New Topics