Starting some new things???

• Discuss Starting some new things??? in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Yo...well it is now winter so doing flatland sucks cos ya cant ride in the rain and i have no dry areas...so wot do all you flatlanders do during the... ...
  • Tags bmx flatland
L

leon_luxton

Starting some new things??? post #1
Yo...well it is now winter so doing flatland sucks cos ya cant ride in the rain and i have no dry areas...so wot do all you flatlanders do during the winter...i am thinking of trying other of styles ONLY for the winter then go back to flatland aftre...the reason i can ride in the rain is cos i have no brakea and use my foot to stop but tires are wet so nuttin happend,cant scuff cos foot slips again,i also slip of my pegs and that hurts.would using really grippy pegs make a difference???wot are the BEST pegs to use in the rain???should i try some other BMX styles just for the winter...i will do trails/dirt if i decide to do somin different for a while.But wot are trails like in the winter...do they get soggy and un usable??any ideas on ridding trails in rain/winter.thanks ppl.
leon luxton 8O

I

ieatcrayons

Starting some new things??? post #2
good luck trail riding in the winter...

C

croz

Starting some new things??? post #3
put a brake on ?

dont see why you cant put a gyro and a back brake on for winter season.

I

infantry43RIDER

Starting some new things??? post #4
ieatcrayons said:
good luck trail riding in the winter...
uh i do. :roll:

S

sentaafEQpovar

Starting some new things??? post #5
i think he means when they are wet right aftyer the rain which leaves fat divits

E

Element Biker Dude

Starting some new things??? post #6
and is slippery as f*k and slows u down

F

FOL

Starting some new things??? post #7
I only don't ride when it's wet...then I just don't BMX and make it up when it is dry ;)

I don't think going into a vert when it's wet is such a good idea, so I rather wait for that next summer

X

Xandrak

Starting some new things??? post #8
if youre in the city try finding a parking garage under a covering or clear out your room and ride in there :wink:

G

Starting some new things??? post #9
man there is prolly so many places that you can flatland

like if i were to start flatlanding at it was raining, i would to go safeway and ride under the little ceiling they have there

just ride around, there like 1000 places out there to ride flatland

New Topics