Starter Street Bike

• Discuss Starter Street Bike in the Beginners / New to BMX forum in area BMX-Forum Community; What are your guys opinion of the 2001 Haro Shredder. I'm new to the sport of BMX, and looking for a fairly cheap ride to start out with. Mainly want... ...
  • Tags bike street street bike
S

Stumper

Starter Street Bike post #1
What are your guys opinion of the 2001 Haro Shredder. I'm new to the sport of BMX, and looking for a fairly cheap ride to start out with. Mainly want to get into riding street and skateparks, a little dirt jumping. I'll most likely buy a used bike. $300 for a used 2001 Shredder in good, but not great condition. Good deal?

Any tips on what i should look for in a bike are appreciated. I want to spend about $250-$400 Canadian, on a used bike.

Thanks!

G

gt_thumps

Starter Street Bike post #2
canadien? wuts that in us dollars,

S

Super S***

Starter Street Bike post #3
well its 285 american dollar and 175 british pounds.if you want exchange rates just go to x-rates.com :wink: why get a second hand bike for $400 when you can get a new one for that price?

G

gt_thumps

Starter Street Bike post #4
never heard of the shredder. but yeah just go new. you dont know how much abuse the frame and other parts have taken and stuff. for 400 go new.

New Topics