Stalled...

• Discuss Stalled... in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Ever feel like you learn a few new ones, then you stall and don't learn well for a while? I am in that rut now. Just flowing and having fun, but not... ...
T

Trimix

Stalled... post #1
Ever feel like you learn a few new ones, then you stall and don't learn well for a while? I am in that rut now. Just flowing and having fun, but not really trying anything new.....just perfecting what I have learned recently. Does that make sense....like you kind of are in a lull?

B

bruisedbob

Stalled... post #2
I got that a lot when I skated all the time. It was usually from riding the same spots over and over. Try hitting some new terrain for a while then go back. I bet you will see some new lines or have learned something to apply to your old spot.

T

Trimix

Stalled... post #3
Good point, and I know what you mean. In a seven day period, I rotate around between three different parks, and my driveway quarter and ramps already. If I don't visit one for a while, I get that. Just seems like I still need to work on what I know more, but don't know what to do next.

I

infantry43RIDER

Stalled... post #4
i get that a lot trimix...ill be learning all this stuff like for a couple of weeks and then just fall out of the learning and just "chill" on the bike for a couple more weeks or whatever...same goes with actually getting the tricks down too...some weeks ill be dialing them in while others i will be having the hardest time doing simple shit i already learned.

T

Trimix

Stalled... post #5
I feel much better..... 8)

I

infantry43RIDER

Stalled... post #6
haha...thanks man.
i am actually in a good week this week though so its all good...ha.

New Topics