Specialized Vegas frame

• Discuss Specialized Vegas frame in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; i was just wondering what people out there think about the vegas frame, i just got the cheap $200 complete last week, and put another $250 of parts on... ...
  • Tags bike parts
G

go4broke44

Specialized Vegas frame post #1
i was just wondering what people out there think about the vegas frame, i just got the cheap $200 complete last week, and put another $250 of parts on it the other day, seems to be a good frame so far. the rear end is pretty short, so manuals feel real nice, its not hard to find the balance point. I've gone through alot of shitty frames in my day, bending dropouts and stuff, but i beat on this one decently last night through boston, and its still running perfect, maybe i've finally met my match

G

Specialized Vegas frame post #2
my friend had the Vegas. he bent the dropouts so far out of wack he had to use a sledgehammer to get the wheel in or out. it had pressure cracks all over. it was horrible. but yours sounds like it's okay. maybe you just dont suck.

D

distorted

Specialized Vegas frame post #3
LOL, my m8 has a vagus and its put up with his shit for a couple of years now, it seems to be solid and dosent look to shabby either..... :p

O

oibmxpunx

Specialized Vegas frame post #4
there ok not something i wold ride but there ok

I

infantry43RIDER

Specialized Vegas frame post #5
the completes are for beginners...i could say much about getting just a frame with nice parts though cause idk.

G

go4broke44

Specialized Vegas frame post #6
i guess its made outta high tensile steel, which is shitty compared to chromoly, but its held up with my shit so far, 3/8" axles and all... maybe its all about smoothness

I

infantry43RIDER

Specialized Vegas frame post #7
any bike can hold up if you are smooth.

G

Specialized Vegas frame post #8
my pantera even holds up... japanese gas pipes... :evil:

G

go4broke44

Specialized Vegas frame post #9
thats what fly bikes makes their frames out of? i was looking at the spanish fly, good thing i looked past it...

I

infantry43RIDER

Specialized Vegas frame post #10
actually the japan metal that fly uses it stronger than convential 4130.

New Topics