Specialized Fuse II (is it any good!)

• Discuss Specialized Fuse II (is it any good!) in the BMX Bike Tech forum in area BMX-Forum Community; I have 250 in my pocket for a new bike, i no it aint a lot but i spent alot on parts. Is the specialized Fuse II any good? ...
  • Tags bike
C

custom_rider04

Specialized Fuse II (is it any good!) post #1
I have 250 in my pocket for a new bike, i no it aint a lot but i spent alot on parts. Is the specialized Fuse II any good?

F

FOL

Specialized Fuse II (is it any good!) post #2
I think it is a lousy trick, but maybe it is a good part, that's why we shall move it to technique and products :D

F

federal_rider12

Specialized Fuse II (is it any good!) post #3
hahaha :lol: good beginner bike

S

slappyslapnuts

Specialized Fuse II (is it any good!) post #4
Dont get a fuse 2. 3 words for you DK 4 pack that bike is loaded out to the max my mate got one and i love it

gorgorothrider

gorgorothrider

Specialized Fuse II (is it any good!) post #5
dont ever buy a specialized bmx
i did and it was the biggest mistake of my rider life
everythings broke except for the fork and stem

R

rocket

Specialized Fuse II (is it any good!) post #6
slappyslapnuts said:
Dont get a fuse 2. 3 words for you DK 4 pack that bike is loaded out to the max my mate got one and i love it
agreed! 4 pack or even the 6 pack is way better. also one thing really ****ed up about Specialized bikes is they have a "special" size seat tube....so if you ever break your seat post, you have to special order a new one from Specialized....how damn speical is that?
most bike shop Specialized sellers dont even know this. sad.

F

federal_rider12

Specialized Fuse II (is it any good!) post #7
you can always buy a spacer to put in a new seat post. most spacers i see wont fit tightly into the specialized but buy the biggest, which is like 28mm and specialized is 30.9mm(by there specs), and the clamp should be able to get it all tight together

B

BMXrideordie

Specialized Fuse II (is it any good!) post #8
i have a specialized fuse 4 and nothing has broke yet. Ive even jumped off a roof that was 8-10 feet high and nothing went wrong. My specialized is good.

wtp omen

wtp omen

Specialized Fuse II (is it any good!) post #9
i hate specialized because of the seat post size.

what's wrong with 1" (25.4mm)

most good seat posts only come in 1"

New Topics