Spanish BB

• Discuss Spanish BB in the BMX Bike Tech forum in area BMX-Forum Community; What do you think about this new BB? [url]www.flybikesbmx.com[/url] Not just in FlyBikes, the T-1 Ruben frame will come with this BB too. ...
  • Tags bike bikes
skuirly

skuirly

Spanish BB post #1
What do you think about this new BB?

www.flybikesbmx.com

Not just in FlyBikes, the T-1 Ruben frame will come with this BB too.

fitvanhoman666

fitvanhoman666

Spanish BB post #2
i think is cool, maybe it will be better then euro cause the berings woint be as thin, we will see

E

EPMD

Spanish BB post #3
I think its pretty cool that they are making more things and having more options.. i think for my next frame i will get one with a euro or spanish just to try out

O

oibmxpunx

Spanish BB post #4
looks good my next frame will be euro

M

Mr_Shrapnel

Spanish BB post #5
yeah it looks like a good idea, but i still think that the best option is a standard am bb with a profile evo bb.

S

Super S***

Spanish BB post #6
wow wow wow

T-1 ruben frame??????

has he changed team?

skuirly

skuirly

Spanish BB post #7
First: Yes, Ruben is in T-1 and Flybikes and I hear Spanish BB is an idea of Ruben from few years ago.

I've got a Fly Estampida whith American BB (i don't use to change my bike a lot) and when Euro BB begin thats don't like me so much but ... if today broke my bike I think will buy an Euro BB frame.

But spanish BB ... all the companies put a lot of money to change their frames to euro. ¿Will they change their frames again?

I think the idea it's really good. The euro seem cool but the bearings are so thin.

Will see when fly team return to Madrid to see how it works.

M

MuffinMan

Spanish BB post #8
my dk has euro bb

M

Mr_Shrapnel

Spanish BB post #9
i really am not impressed by euro bbs, spanish bbs look good, but i still think its all a bit of a muchness. if we just stick with the american, but come up with good solutions for the crank bb (ie profile evo) then it should be all good.

G

geremy

Spanish BB post #10
nevermind

New Topics