Southsea Skatepark

• Discuss Southsea Skatepark in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; This is for the UK riders only I suppose, has anyone been to Southsea skatepark? my mate's family go to Portsmouth to visit relatives and in easter me... ...
  • Tags bmx
N

NiNo

Southsea Skatepark post #1
This is for the UK riders only I suppose, has anyone been to Southsea skatepark? my mate's family go to Portsmouth to visit relatives and in easter me and my mate are gonna go there probably, what would it be like for a complete newbie, I can bunnyhop probly 10". Also what requirements are there on a BMX and my mate rides MTB would that be allowed to ride the park?

M

Mr_Shrapnel

Southsea Skatepark post #2
its a very good park , and yeah there are things which im sure you could ride no problem, but bmx is all about progression so even if you cant ride something at the begining of the day, keep trying and im sure you could ride it at the end of the day...progression.

i dont belive that there are any requiremnts as such, but it would be a good idea to take a helmet just in case you know, after all it is concrete. as far as mountain bikes go, i dont actually know, but im sure that they would not be opossed to the idea, they are all pretty sound down there.

L

leon_luxton

Southsea Skatepark post #3
well i go there alot cos i live near it..inn portsmouth and i ride flat wid effraim catlow there and its a great park for all riders for newbis to pros...has had a few comps there before 2 so its really good..ya gota check it out man :D

M

Mr_Shrapnel

Southsea Skatepark post #4
yeah, you ride with catlow?!, thats pretty rad!, whats he like as far as riding ability goes. way out of your legue or what?

my local skateparks is pretty much harrow, so i ride with james hitchcox sometimes.

L

leon_luxton

Southsea Skatepark post #5
hah..yeah he is super good compared to me,well duh he is a pro and i am a newbie to flatland,lol...but he is really cool,helps me with thiings and a genraltl a great guy.he is good at football 2, :D

New Topics