Sorry 4 Being Me

• Discuss Sorry 4 Being Me in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; It seems that what ever thread i do people always leave me abusive comments and saying i put a bad name 2 bmx n stuff? what do u want me 2 be... ...
Status
Not open for further replies.
vivzee

vivzee

Sorry 4 Being Me post #1
It seems that what ever thread i do people always leave me abusive comments and saying i put a bad name 2 bmx n stuff?

what do u want me 2 be.. just another stereotypical bmxer with long hair n uses words like "dude, rad, awesome" etc

people just need to treat everyone the same

Biggles

Biggles

Sorry 4 Being Me post #2
we do none of that, you're completely making assumptions

and saying bmx is great for running away from the cops is indeed putting a bad name to bmx

cause then cops think we're all like that and it ruins it for all of us who just wanna do tricks without damaging anything and having fun

I

itsallinthemix

Sorry 4 Being Me post #3
vivzee i think you just need to think a little more before you post that's all... ;) :)

that would be awesome if you did. seriously dude what did you expect people to reply with when you post a topic saying you use your bike to get away quickly after doing illegal stuff and to piss people off by throwing eggs? it's not exactly a rad thing to brag about on a public forum now is it? :p :hmm:

a

a

Sorry 4 Being Me post #4
This dude is obviously a troll.

a

a

Sorry 4 Being Me post #6
1. troll

One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument

I

itsallinthemix

Sorry 4 Being Me post #7
oh i see.

i must keep up to date with this new fangled internet speak........ lol

a

a

Sorry 4 Being Me post #8
It comes from trolling as in fishing.. not the dudes under bridges :D

godbarber

godbarber

Sorry 4 Being Me post #9
Everyone needs to treat everyone the same yet you post a topic stereotyping bmxers straight away :S

punk_porcupine

punk_porcupine

Sorry 4 Being Me post #10
Who is this kid?

H

harorider

Sorry 4 Being Me post #11
he's some ghetto punk... he added me on msn because i flamed him..

and he rides bmx to cause shit..

what every-one wants ey :p

Biggles

Biggles

Sorry 4 Being Me post #12
harorider, are you from finedon as in UK finedon?

StandardRidr250s

StandardRidr250s

Sorry 4 Being Me post #13
this is kinda a waste of a thread. no need to go gettin sand in ur vagina. no 1 really cares that much about u on this forum to even relise u excist. jus keep doin wht ever ur doin in ur life since it wont affect ne1 else.

sledneckadam

sledneckadam

Sorry 4 Being Me post #14
Dude the long har thing was over in the what 1980's? Now you see alot of the bmers wearing girls pants, and tight shirts and short hair. I think you need to watch a newer bmx video if you think thats what the stereotypical bmxer is.

I for one, thank god, don't wear girly pants.

DannyBMX

DannyBMX

Sorry 4 Being Me post #15
OP is eating up the controversy in this thread. He hasn't even posted a reply yet to the above posts.

OP- Quit being ghey and starting threads like this. It has nothing to do with BMX.

/thread

D

Dylan Haro

Sorry 4 Being Me post #16
This is a waste of a thread because i've never even seen this guy before

M

monkeyonabike

Sorry 4 Being Me post #17
this is a wast of a thread i havent seen many people roasting you, i havent even seen you much around on the site, i should know, ive been forum whoring all day.

F

Fruttekut

Sorry 4 Being Me post #18
look at all the treads you started... you're just talking shit all the time...
and the words "dude awesome and rad" has nothing to do with being a stereotypical bmxer

O

oldstreetthrasher

Sorry 4 Being Me post #19
Dude, awesome and rad were stereotypical BMX words in like... 1985, lol.

vivzee

vivzee

Sorry 4 Being Me post #20
i dnt reli care any more..

i only make these threads 2 see what people write lol
y do care about mee!?/

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics