song on FBM vid

• Discuss song on FBM vid in the NBR - Not BMX Related forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; has any body seen the FBM video "all time low" if so do you know the song on it whick i think is called "take a ride on the wild side" or atleast that... ...
  • Tags animal bmx bmx bmx video video
T

Tucker

song on FBM vid post #1
has any body seen the FBM video "all time low" if so do you know the song on it whick i think is called "take a ride on the wild side" or atleast that is what it repeats in the chorus. if anyone knows who its by or what the songs actuakl title is, post it up as my recorded version has no credits. much appreciated...

I

infantry43RIDER

song on FBM vid post #2
seen it.
heard it.
have no clue.

E

EPMD

song on FBM vid post #3
If anyone has seen the Animal BMX video, what is the first song on the video?

E

evanc

song on FBM vid post #4
Can't you either 1) buy the video, or 2) check the animal/FBM websites? They usually have playlists. Jesus Christ.

Oh, and All Time Low sucks nuts. I own it, and hate it.

E

EPMD

song on FBM vid post #5
evanc said:
2) check the animal/FBM websites? They usually have playlists.
already tried it...

E

evanc

song on FBM vid post #6
Did you try e-mailing them? Oh, wait, that's right, you downloaded it and they probably wouldn't be too happy with you.

I

ieatcrayons

song on FBM vid post #7
q]209iu4q0jqwds

T

Tucker

song on FBM vid post #8
Sh*t man i was only asking a question and it gets turned into a Fu*king bitch, yer i could have emailed them but why not just see if anyone on this forum knows the song. Plus i have already checked on the web site so dont assume too much. also its completely irrelevant that you dont like the video. Ryan Corrigans section is good and Magilla is a boss so i cant see how it sucks.

I

infantry43RIDER

song on FBM vid post #9
EPMD said:
a rap one.

S

StandardOX

song on FBM vid post #10
Tucker said:
has any body seen the FBM video "all time low" if so do you know the song on it whick i think is called "take a ride on the wild side" or atleast that is what it repeats in the chorus. if anyone knows who its by or what the songs actuakl title is, post it up as my recorded version has no credits. much appreciated...
I've been tryin to figure out who does it, too. The voice sounds like Danzig, but it may not be him.

All Time Low kicks ass. I can't see how anyone couldn't like it. Butcher and Vic Ayala kick all ass in that video. Whoever says the video sux, think of this: How many of you can kickflip (crankflip) a set of stairs as big as what butcher did, and land it?

H

Hang 5

song on FBM vid post #11
EPMD said:
Del Tha Funky Homosapiens - Catch a bad one.

Does anyone know the song of Markus Wilke (Animal Vid)

T

Tucker

song on FBM vid post #12
Yer it does sound like danzig, i'll have a look, cheers standardOX.

E

EPMD

song on FBM vid post #13
thx hang

I

infantry43RIDER

song on FBM vid post #14
Hang 5 said:
EPMD said:
Del Tha Funky Homosapiens - Catch a bad one.

Does anyone know the song of Markus Wilke (Animal Vid)
weird one.

New Topics