Someone who know a lot about computers help me!

• Discuss Someone who know a lot about computers help me! in the NBR - Not BMX Related forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; I don't know if you wouldn't know anything about this, but for some reason my cd-rom isn't working, it's wierd, it'll give that constant blink when you... ...
S

Skid

Someone who know a lot about computers help me! post #1
I don't know if you wouldn't know anything about this, but for some reason my cd-rom isn't working, it's wierd, it'll give that constant blink when you first put in a cd, but then it wont read anything... I've **** around with it, switching cables around and stuff. The only thing I noticed is that when I only plug it into the power cable and not the ide, it still blinks as if it was trying to read something, wether or not there is a cd in it or not. And as far as I know, when the ide cable is not plugged in it should just give a constant light and not work... So just message me back if you know whats on the go... thanks.

X

XIII

Someone who know a lot about computers help me! post #2
try going into My Computer, then click the CD Rom icon (when u have a CD in)...does anything happen?

S

Skid

Someone who know a lot about computers help me! post #3
nope, not a thing

I

infantry43RIDER

Someone who know a lot about computers help me! post #4
thats messed up.

New Topics