Some stills from a video

• Discuss Some stills from a video in the BMX Photography forum in area BMX Forum Show-Off; These were taken at Bay Sixty6 London of me (grey shirt) and James (white shirt) Baadmofo on the forum. Me, Hip transfers... ...
Creepozoid

Creepozoid

Some stills from a video post #1
These were taken at Bay Sixty6 London of me (grey shirt) and James (white shirt) Baadmofo on the forum.

Me, Hip transfers:

Boost over the box me

Tuck no hander over the box me

James (Baadmofo)

Table on the mini, me

Another place in tottenham called The Spot:

Me over a hip

me Cancan:

Me over the doorway:

bike ryder

bike ryder

Some stills from a video post #2
looks cool

Creepozoid

Creepozoid

Some stills from a video post #3
thanks :) woulda thought more people would have commented, oh well

biketillidie

biketillidie

Some stills from a video post #4
Those pics are sick as mate! Bay66 is immense. Last time I was there was like..2002 haha, back then it was still called the Playstation Skatepark..
I remember pumping on my skateboard on this half pipe hahaha:
Do you know of those bowls in London (I'm not entirely sure where) where its like one big bowl but with 3 sections, each one a bit deeper, and the bottom on has like a bump thing in the middle? That spot is sick too, had some fun there a few times.

Creepozoid

Creepozoid

Some stills from a video post #5
Those pics are sick as mate! Bay66 is immense. Last time I was there was like..2002 haha, back then it was still called the Playstation Skatepark..
I remember pumping on my skateboard on this half pipe hahaha:

Do you know of those bowls in London (I'm not entirely sure where) where its like one big bowl but with 3 sections, each one a bit deeper, and the bottom on has like a bump thing in the middle? That spot is sick too, had some fun there a few times.

The 3 bowls youre talking about is "Mean While Gardens" its very close to bay66, thats still there. Ive only ever ridden there once, but there were millions of useless kid skaters all over the place all staking it at the same time which was impossible

baadmofo

baadmofo

Some stills from a video post #6
that was a cool couple o days...

bmxican1212

bmxican1212

Some stills from a video post #7
those boxes look sick. nice tuck

New Topics