some new ideas

• Discuss some new ideas in the BMX-Forum Liaison forum in area BMX-Forum Office; well yeah some new ideas.. if you (wynex :) make something like a averag amount of words per post meter or something you can see who sais a lot and is... ...
C

casperh

some new ideas post #1
well yeah some new ideas.. if you (wynex :) make something like a averag amount of words per post meter or something you can see who sais a lot and is not postpumping this forum, and my suggestion is you keep the postcounter on till people reach the 100 or something, it is just my interest for the new people that i want this..
you guys also want this or you also have some ideas like this!? say it and im sure wynex or norfox(still alive?) will look

:pcuser:

I

infantry43RIDER

some new ideas post #2
i don't think making a set number of words is really a good idea...sometimes all you need to answer something is like one or two...if there topic started wanted to just ask a yes or no question for example.

W

Wynex

some new ideas post #3
infantry43RIDER said:
i don't think making a set number of words is really a good idea...sometimes all you need to answer something is like one or two...if there topic started wanted to just ask a yes or no question for example.
Yes... ( :lol: )

E

evanc

some new ideas post #4
You should make having the avatars visible or not an option. Personally, I hate them.

F

FOL

some new ideas post #5
I agree with evan, and I agree with infantry

I

infantry43RIDER

some new ideas post #6
yea i mean without the avatars the forum just looks all clean and smooth.
baby ass style.

RuLe

RuLe

some new ideas post #7
you guys are ****ing crazy. First u wanted the post count off which now theirs a big space on the left hand colum and now u want to remove the avatars. o my god what is this forum turning into

C

casperh

some new ideas post #8
infantry43RIDER said:
but, the post counter was taken away because there were people who only made 2 or 3 word posts, wasnt this to be prevented? contradiction! :p

F

FOL

some new ideas post #9
RuLe said:
you guys are f*ck crazy. First u wanted the post count off which now theirs a big space on the left hand colum and now u want to remove the avatars. o my god what is this forum turning into
not removing the avatars, just disabling them if you want to, a personal setting.

I

infantry43RIDER

some new ideas post #10
yea rule read the damn posts.
there should be an option thing like evan was saying so that if we do not WANT to view the avatars we shouldn't have too.

and casper the post counter was just taken off because its really not needed...there is not point to a post counter in my opinion...does it make you a god or something if you have more or less...no so then who cares?

E

EPMD

some new ideas post #11
Ok i'll take my avatar off to be nice :D

can i still have the sig? ehhe

well anyways just goto the persons profile and it will still say the number of posts.. not like it matters anyway were here to talk about bmx stuff and some other things not learn how to count and learn new numbers :roll:

I

infantry43RIDER

some new ideas post #12
now all i see is a X under your name...
i think that is even worse.

C

casperh

some new ideas post #13
:hihi: :hihi: [/code]

New Topics