Some good beginner tricks....

• Discuss Some good beginner tricks.... in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Im new to bmx and need some good beginner tricks to learn..Flatland and street... ...
  • Tags bmx wheelie
J

joen14

Some good beginner tricks.... post #1
Im new to bmx and need some good beginner tricks to learn..Flatland and street...

R

Revenge

Some good beginner tricks.... post #2
bunnyhop
fork glide ride in
wheelie
pogos
endo

that are only a few - but i think until you've learned them we found some more for you! :wink:

C

Colorblinded

Some good beginner tricks.... post #3
Is the fork glide, really (that easy) ? I think I was trying it earlier today

1) Right foot -> Back left peg
2) Left foot -> Front left peg
3) Rolling slowly
4) Spin handle bars and go with them with the left foot, and bring your right foot up to the Front Right Peg
5) You are standing on the front two pegs
6) You have the handle bars normal to you, but backwards if you were sitting on bike
7) Your gliding backwards like this?
8) Getting out it tricky I guess, I can't even get in it, if I am doing it right?

T

The Worst

Some good beginner tricks.... post #4
OMG you got it james
But remember how I told you not to grab the seat......DO THAT AS SOON AS YOU FEEL COMFORTABLE AT THE FRONT. I was just holding the handle bars and my bro did one and he grab the seat and I got used to it in like 5 mins and I could get the back off the ground AND I CAN DO A FULL FORK WHEELIE! I just got to land it which I can almost do now that I grab the seat
:bmx_rulez:

C

Colorblinded

Some good beginner tricks.... post #5
Umm.... James?

H

hartattack_199

Some good beginner tricks.... post #6
can someone tell me what the "fork glide" is?

C

Colorblinded

Some good beginner tricks.... post #7
I'm pretty sure its the "Fork Wheelie" just dont pull the wheel up, but I am getting confused too... who is James, lol

R

Revenge

Some good beginner tricks.... post #8
Colorblinded said:
I'm pretty sure its the "Fork Wheelie" just dont pull the wheel up, but I am getting confused too... who is James, lol
right - thats a forkglide. but if you do a fork wheelie, one hand grabs the seat to pull off the tail, and if you do a fork glide, both hands are holding the bar. at both trix you surely (does this word exist?? *G*) have to scuff the wheel.

the ride out is veryvery tricky i think. but the ride in isn't very difficult.

G

gt_thumps

Some good beginner tricks.... post #9
the mod doesnt know what a fork glide is. sigh...what is this world coming to.

jk

415fsxrules

Some good beginner tricks.... post #10
We're all gonna die!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

H

hartattack_199

Some good beginner tricks.... post #11
haha i was like, what are you talking about, which mod, huh? then i was like, oh me, yeah never heard about it before :(

T

The Worst

Some good beginner tricks.... post #12
A fork Wheelie is where you lift the back wheel but I dont know what a fork glide is if it is even a trick....I said to not hold the seat caz its a easy way of learning how to balance......and james........how is James......

:bmx_rulez:

New Topics