so who rides street tech?

• Discuss so who rides street tech? in the Street Riding forum in area BMX-Forum Community; i ride alot of park, but have been getting into street sometimes with pegs, some pegless. well i wasnt too much into plain street riding and always saw... ...
dkstevo14

dkstevo14

so who rides street tech? post #1
i ride alot of park, but have been getting into street sometimes with pegs, some pegless. well i wasnt too much into plain street riding and always saw these local guys doing street tech. i want to start learning that. i know im gonna learn barspins, ive been working on fjs and fj whips, maybe gonna learn regular whips, and can do some grinds. soo who rides it and what tips and tricks could you recomend? :hmm: :D

TheSamurai

TheSamurai

so who rides street tech? post #2
tech??

dkstevo14

dkstevo14

so who rides street tech? post #3
yeah its technical street riding like barspins, whips, turndowns, grinds...technical stuff.

TheSamurai

TheSamurai

so who rides street tech? post #4
okay. so how would street riding compare?

K

Kirbs

so who rides street tech? post #5
Isn't that already street?

Fey

Fey

so who rides street tech? post #6
yeah its technical street riding like barspins, whips, turndowns, grinds...technical stuff.
None of that stuff is tech...

Tech is stuff like grinds/stalls. Stuff that you'd do on a coping or the top of a QP

S

SimonAtMoers

so who rides street tech? post #7
no technical stuff are things like doing combos for example smith to 180 to halfcap barspin ^^ and the other side is doing huge gaps and this shit whatever you must have balls for it.

TheSamurai

TheSamurai

so who rides street tech? post #8
it's all street riding to me.

Matty2

Matty2

so who rides street tech? post #9
no technical stuff are things like doing combos for example smith to 180 to halfcap barspin ^^ and the other side is doing huge gaps and this shit whatever you must have balls for it.
i agree with simon
tech street is doin little things, gettin em dialled so they sick
whereas not tech stuff is like gaps, grinds, huge stair sets etc..

cranksmasher

cranksmasher

so who rides street tech? post #10
it's all street riding to me.
Yeah man, i agree.
UNLESS you are talking about chad de groot style street (lots of flatland style stuf and stalls, and front brakes). OTHERWISE its the same stuff.

H

Hermes

so who rides street tech? post #12
still street no matter what

T

TrevorH

so who rides street tech? post #13
if it isnt done at a park
isnt done at a trail.
and it isnt flatland
it is street.

A

Angry Dave

so who rides street tech? post #14
if it isnt done at a park
isnt done at a trail.
and it isnt flatland
it is street.
well,parks and street have almost everything in common.stairs,gaps,ledges,rails,walls.chances are what ever you can do at one,you can do at the other.

A

AlexB

so who rides street tech? post #16
That's not technical stuff tbh.

Technical stuff is just combos really, as in, 180 bars to halfcab to manual to rail to manual ledge to drop off.

animalrider93

animalrider93

so who rides street tech? post #18
street is street man

TheSamurai

TheSamurai

so who rides street tech? post #19
yessir.

vexal

vexal

so who rides street tech? post #20
well,parks and street have almost everything in common.stairs,gaps,ledges,rails,walls.chances are what ever you can do at one,you can do at the other.
ahhh i wish i had remeber what it was but i had this thought and there is somthing u cant do at park but i freaking forgot what it was damn it drugs why did u kill my brain

New Topics