so which would you go with?

• Discuss so which would you go with? in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; alright i'm 15 years old and i used to race from 2nd to 7th grade.. i gave up on racing about a 2 years ago and i'm not looking to get back into... ...
  • Tags bike bikes racing bikes street
L

lost cause

so which would you go with? post #1
alright i'm 15 years old and i used to race from 2nd to 7th grade.. i gave up on racing about a 2 years ago and i'm not looking to get back into bikes.. now i have a gt powerseries 3.0 modded to hell.. but i dont wanna ride a racing bike around.. i'm gonna be doin alot of trails but also some street riding downtown.. i was wonderin what you would go with.. a DK general lee.. i would just slap some pegs on when i was gonna go ride downtown.. or get the eastern big street? both bikes are $200.. i would start out riding them stock then eventually mod them and switch frames later down the road.. so what do you think i should get? or if you know of any better bike or have a better suggestion for a bike around that price range then please tell me..

later,
J.J.

oh yeah sorry for such an ignorant (sp?) post.. i only know stuff about racing bikes..

E

EPMD

so which would you go with? post #2
Get the general lee.. i know a couple of people who have that bike and they like it and ive rode it and its a great bike.. go for it

L

lost cause

so which would you go with? post #3
is it still good enough to throw on a set of pegs and do some street riding?

E

EPMD

so which would you go with? post #4
Yup. It should be

I

infantry43RIDER

so which would you go with? post #5
yea but the general lee needs a bit of customization.
oh well get what you feel like getting.
like i have said 42462 times before.

there is NO perfect bike.
the question is...is the bike perfect for YOU.

S

sentaafEQpovar

so which would you go with? post #6
yes there is the perfect bike, but its not gonna be the best bike for u....
the perfect bike would be the best bike for the average rider
if u took the pieces that were the best for the majority of people, and composed a bike out of those pieces, it would make the perfect bike

L

lost cause

so which would you go with? post #7
ok i think i'm gonna go ahead and pick up the dk general lee within the next couple months.. after the course of about 6 months i will have some 3 piece cranks, new bars, upgraded brakes and whatever else i go with.. i think i should be sittin pretty good then :D

I

infantry43RIDER

so which would you go with? post #8
sentaafEQpovar said:
yes there is the perfect bike, but its not gonna be the best bike for u....
the perfect bike would be the best bike for the average rider
if u took the pieces that were the best for the majority of people, and composed a bike out of those pieces, it would make the perfect bike
oh so a trendy bike is perfect?
no you are completely wrong.

S

sentaafEQpovar

so which would you go with? post #9
if perfect means ideal, then yes, with all the parts that would suit the majority of ppl, but it would take the perfect/ideal person to perfectly fit this bike

I

infantry43RIDER

so which would you go with? post #10
and no one is perfect.
so again you are wrong.

the majority does not equal perfectism.

S

sentaafEQpovar

so which would you go with? post #11
sentaafEQpovar said:
if perfect means ideal,
and ideal things fit the ideal person, which is like say if u pick any person in the world, the nose size ur most likely to get is like 1 and half inches, or like, if u picked one random person in the world, thier hair length is most likely to be 4 inches or blah blah.... i know what im talking about, and u dont, so go have a baby with a racoon and smile and say thank you for this wonderful bounhty im about to recive, jesus, then ride your bike to payless, and kick the guy with the hot dog stand parke din front, and u will recieve 10 points of experience, and loot some rocket pantaloons of fear, with +3 str and clicky spiriut of wolf

I

infantry43RIDER

so which would you go with? post #12
but perfect does not equal ideal.

there is no perfect.

and **** ideal.

S

sentaafEQpovar

so which would you go with? post #13
but IF did, then it would be perfect bike

O

oibmxpunx

so which would you go with? post #14
ok no one cares

I

infantry43RIDER

so which would you go with? post #15
yea this may be a pointless agrument but i still care.

there is no IF...don't think about the if...the about the then and now...because if you think about an IF then there are regrets.

i would be in here talking about how i regret the time i didn't start riding because i never pleaded to get a "BMX" bike.
IF.

S

sentaafEQpovar

so which would you go with? post #16
i guess i shouldnt think about what would be to consiquences if i start snorting crack, cuase thgen i might regret if if i choose not to, huh?

I

infantry43RIDER

so which would you go with? post #17
yup.
you either choice to do it or you don't.

F

federal_rider12

so which would you go with? post #18
dont waste ur money or cheap bikes if ur goin to step up b/c those frames r worthless and have no good parts if ur goin to buy a complete get somethin with at least some name brand parts and a 4130 full frame, fork, and bars

C

casperh

so which would you go with? post #19
federal_rider12 said:
dont waste ur money or cheap bikes if ur goin to step up b/c those frames r worthless and have no good parts if ur goin to buy a complete get somethin with at least some name brand parts and a 4130 full frame, fork, and bars
i agree :roll:

S

sentaafEQpovar

so which would you go with? post #20
thing is that at the begining, most people dont know if they are gonna stay, i had as much fortwelling of skitting with rollerblades as i did with bikes, rode bikes for like 45 years, and skates for like 9 months

New Topics