so...need some help.

• Discuss so...need some help. in the NBR - Not BMX Related forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; my mom killed herself today, and i don't want to really talk to my friends about it because i don't want to be looked at differently. should i tell... ...
gttour2

gttour2

so...need some help. post #1
my mom killed herself today, and i don't want to really talk to my friends about it because i don't want to be looked at differently. should i tell them or not?

Last edited:
Samirol

Samirol

so...need some help. post #2
Condolences

gttour2

gttour2

so...need some help. post #3
yeah she has been liveing in atlanta for like 8 months. and alot of shit happened between us. but i feel so bad because she always told us to call her. and yesterday my dad told me to call her and i didn't. and she killed herelf today...i feel like such an asswhole

Samirol

Samirol

so...need some help. post #4
As long as you don't blame yourself man, sorry that it had to happen to you.

Melinda Rides

Melinda Rides

so...need some help. post #5
Hey man, I'm really sorry about your mom.

I think what you feel is normal to some point, I think you should skate and bmx, just do what you love. You never have to limit yourself. With music, I think everyone goes back and forth on what genres they consider to be favorites. Sometimes it totally depends on who I'm hangin with, or what I'm feeling like. I think its a really good quality to appreciate every kind of music. Also, I think a lor of this has to do with just figuring out who you are, and what you like.

I say take it all in, and appreciate everything. That way you have nothing to regret.

gttour2

gttour2

so...need some help. post #6
As long as you don't blame yourself man, sorry that it had to happen to you.
thanks... yeah i just wish i could have talked to her about it

Melinda Rides

Melinda Rides

so...need some help. post #7
She knows that you love her.

Buhiko

Buhiko

so...need some help. post #8
woa... my condolences, i'm very sorry to hear that
keep your chin up mate...

Melinda Rides

Melinda Rides

so...need some help. post #10
i hope so i just can't help but feel bad
She absolutely did. Don't ever blame yourself, you can have peace in knowing that if you had ANY idea this type of incident would happen, you know you would be on a plane to be with her. I can't even imagine something like this happening to me...I am so sorry. I wish there was something I could say, or someone could say, to bring more comfort to you.

biketillidie

biketillidie

so...need some help. post #11
Sorry to hear it man, my condolences. Don't blame yourself for it dude, she would've known that you cared.

Sorry for your loss :(

pvbmxrider

pvbmxrider

so...need some help. post #12
wow, man im really sorry... just try to pull through as best as you can. and let me know if you need anything or wanna talk.

New Topics