so friggin pissed right now

• Discuss so friggin pissed right now in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; broke my foot/3 toes on a routine 360 over a four foot spine and i got woodward in like 1 and one half motnhs... hopefully i can ride... i need some... ...
F

FBMBMXNJ

so friggin pissed right now post #1
broke my foot/3 toes on a routine 360 over a four foot spine and i got woodward in like 1 and one half motnhs... hopefully i can ride... i need some input with people that have had foot problems... thanks

ps im suppuposed to be out for like two weeks or 3

sledneckadam

sledneckadam

so friggin pissed right now post #2
To get better so you can go to woodward and ride I suggest STAY OFF your foot and do what ever the doctor says. Try to keep off it but if you don't care about woodward do what ever but becareful so you don't hurt it more.

appobmx

appobmx

so friggin pissed right now post #3
man,thats not fun.but the best thing for you to do is keep that joker wraped up and dont use that foot for anything,just chill.you'll be suprised how fast it will heal.:wink: :bmx_rules: :wink:

I

IFlipBMXBikes

so friggin pissed right now post #4
Well the good thing is now you can take up drinking as a hobby.

sledneckadam

sledneckadam

so friggin pissed right now post #5
HAHAHA you could also take up video games.

Sick Boy

Sick Boy

so friggin pissed right now post #6
And of course masturbation is an old standby.

dylan b

dylan b

so friggin pissed right now post #7
when are you going to woodward? im going week 11. sucks to hear that, walking must be fun.

F

FBMBMXNJ

so friggin pissed right now post #8
when are you going to woodward? im going week 11. sucks to hear that, walking must be fun.
6... but i have talked to people that have changed their week because of injury etc etc... i think i will be able to make it out there though

Jamie01

Jamie01

so friggin pissed right now post #9
ahh man, sucks, hope it heals..

H

howzit

so friggin pissed right now post #10
broke my ankle on a 360 fly out and 3 months later I'm slowly starting to ride again. It was a really bad break though, I had to get a metal plate and screws.

Biggles

Biggles

so friggin pissed right now post #11
i buggered up some ligaments in my ankle and couldn't physically walk for about 2 weeks, and then not having it 100% till at least 2 months later, it was literally like having one foot it was so annoying! whenever it feels silghtly better just use it very gently, take a stroll round the house or something.

if you feel you can actually walk on it, despite whether it hurts a bit or not, you should still be doing something on it, it convinces your mind that it's working and recesses the usual 'can't walk, foot hurts' reflexes.

New Topics