snap (how to)

• Discuss snap (how to) in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; i dont no if u guys have heard bout the video Snap (how to dirt jump) but im getting it 4 x mas and i just wont 2 no if its ne good 8O ...
  • Tags 180 dirt jump video
E

Element Biker Dude

snap (how to) post #1
i dont no if u guys have heard bout the video Snap (how to dirt jump) but im getting it 4 x mas and i just wont 2 no if its ne good 8O

E

EasternBMX

snap (how to) post #2
lets hope so....

pedal pedal pedal buny hop off the lip land pedal pedal do it again

T

Trevor827

snap (how to) post #3
haha he's got a point... There isn't really much for giving advice when doing something.. you kind of just have to do it.

Maybe technique.. who knows

I

infantry43RIDER

snap (how to) post #4
OMG!!!!111

someone else realizes that telling someone how to do something is not going to work.

S

sentaafEQpovar

snap (how to) post #5
Trevor827 said:
haha he's got a point... There isn't really much for giving advice when doing something.. you kind of just have to do it.

Maybe technique.. who knows
note that it does not go in your casste player, it goes in your video casste player... YAY visual aid

F

FOL

snap (how to) post #6
Video's can help, you can see how they do it and what they don't do...

volume jay

volume jay

snap (how to) post #7
you carn't teach some one how to do a trick cos every one dose the trick diffrent depending on there style!! even things like 180's on ramps

S

sentaafEQpovar

snap (how to) post #8
some styles can be limiting, for instance, onbe guys style is to go 25mph off a ramp to clear the 10 foot gap w/o pulling up, while another guys style is to go 10 mph and clear the gap by pumping his bike in the air.... at least a video could show them how to do a 180... with the instructors style, and who knows, maybe over time, the learned style will adapt to the persons way of doing things

F

federal_rider12

snap (how to) post #9
dude i bought a how to video to see what it is like and it really doesnt help if u know how the trick looks then go try it(luc-e was extremely borin!!!!!!)

D

Disturbed1

snap (how to) post #10
u have to be kidding me... i have snap how to dirt jump... it is sooo old school its not even funny... i mean it is hosted by fuzzy hall and he is like captian obvious in the video... its not a good one for 20 bucks that u spend on that how to video u could be buying some shovels or saving it for the dirt that ur trying to learn how to jump... but i do still watch the video for shits and giggles but everyone is right "how to"s wont help u.... grow some balls and go out there and wreck... "PAIN IS AN ADVANCEMENT"

I

infantry43RIDER

snap (how to) post #11
im not saying how to's won't ever help...they will if you don't know what the trick looks like...or no where to put your feet for example or something like that.
BUT if you know what it looks like...just do it...no video can help you practice.

R

RoBbZ

snap (how to) post #12
I Think The Easiest Way To Learn Shit Is to figure it all out by yourself, i did it i never knew how to get 2 foot of air but i used my best judgment and didnt give up :D

S

sentaafEQpovar

snap (how to) post #13
i think even better is to be with sum1 qwho knows how

New Topics