"Snake bites" by bottom lip, do they hurt?

• Discuss "Snake bites" by bottom lip, do they hurt? in the NBR - Not BMX Related forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; I've been thinking about getting those snake bite piercings by my bottom lip. Nothing big, just 1 stud on each side. I currently have both ears pierced... ...
Ecko

Ecko

"Snake bites" by bottom lip, do they hurt? post #1
I've been thinking about getting those snake bite piercings by my bottom lip. Nothing big, just 1 stud on each side. I currently have both ears pierced with just a stud at the bottom.

So if anyone here has gotten snake bites does it hurt as much or more than getting the bottom part of your ear pierced? I've also been thinking about getting my left eyebrow pierced with I guess a ring, not sure what it's called exactly but I've seen it before and it looks pretty cool.

iRon37

iRon37

"Snake bites" by bottom lip, do they hurt? post #2
i'd get them one at a time. Get one, wiatr for it to fully heal. The do the other.

It dose't really hert too bad. The onlt paine is the slight infection you get at first.

nick133

nick133

"Snake bites" by bottom lip, do they hurt? post #3
my friend has them he said it doesnt hurt to bad but at school for a couple days he carried a waterbottle with some listerine in it to keep from getting infections

Ecko

Ecko

"Snake bites" by bottom lip, do they hurt? post #4
Sweet deal. But another thing I'm wondering is if the snake bites would look good on me. I don't look anything like the typical guy who gets tons of piercings :S.

nick133

nick133

"Snake bites" by bottom lip, do they hurt? post #5
n/h
grow your hair out get snakebits chicks will like

Ecko

Ecko

"Snake bites" by bottom lip, do they hurt? post #6
n/h
grow your hair out get snakebits chicks will like
I've never really grown my hair out passed just being short... not sure what I'd look like :?

nick133

nick133

"Snake bites" by bottom lip, do they hurt? post #7
long hair or shorts a preference long hairs usually associated w/ snakebites i like having long hair sucks in the summer though im still waiting for mine to grow back

Biggles

Biggles

"Snake bites" by bottom lip, do they hurt? post #8
You're being stabbed twice, what exactly are you expecting?

Everyone feels the same pain, it's just how you think about it and how you're prepared that makes the difference.

Ecko

Ecko

"Snake bites" by bottom lip, do they hurt? post #9
You're being stabbed twice, what exactly are you expecting?

Everyone feels the same pain, it's just how you think about it and how you're prepared that makes the difference.
Yea, I'm not worried about the pain anymore. It's a one time thing.

What I am worried about is if snakebites would look good on me... if anyone wants to see a pic of me add me on AIM drakkx187 and tell me if you think snakebites would look good on me :p

I'd put a pic of me here but there are some weird people browsing the forums :hmm:

nincompoop54

nincompoop54

"Snake bites" by bottom lip, do they hurt? post #10
just get both i had both done the same day it wasnt bad at all and they practiacally numb your mouth anyway cuz you gotta wash with listerine for awhile first. weather or not they look good on you??? uh idk lol you can always take em out if you decide its really not you. id say get both at the same time and go buy some listerine and bring it with you everywhere you go

P

potvin200

"Snake bites" by bottom lip, do they hurt? post #11
if you dont know what it will look like just take a black felt tip pen or any pen really and just draw small black dots where you think it will look good.

stand back away from the mirror and see if it looks good or not.

mack_turtle

mack_turtle

"Snake bites" by bottom lip, do they hurt? post #12
"snake bites aka "penis rails."

think about it.

Buhiko

Buhiko

"Snake bites" by bottom lip, do they hurt? post #13
snakebites are badass, man up and get one

if you're not sure, just buy some fake ones, wear em for a week and then decide

Ecko

Ecko

"Snake bites" by bottom lip, do they hurt? post #14
Should I get the lip ring snakebites or just get the studs first?

BenMINI

BenMINI

"Snake bites" by bottom lip, do they hurt? post #15
Lip rings are so cooool. But only if you have one. Studs are better for two.

joe182

joe182

"Snake bites" by bottom lip, do they hurt? post #16
1. Of course it will hurt, someones pushing a needle through your flesh, it's not gonna be pleasant.

2. Whoever says they'll numb it, no, they dont :) they use an antiseptic cream on the outside usually, which makes it feel cold, it's more of a placebo than an actual numbing cream.

3. Get it pierced with studs, not rings. The rings they give you will be stupidly big to allow for swelling, and will look retarded once the swelling has gone down.

Oh and if you're getting them to show off or w/e , just don't, you'll realise no-one really cares about piercings enough to be like 'wow you have snakebites, lets have sex'
It don't work like that :)

Joe

Will95

Will95

"Snake bites" by bottom lip, do they hurt? post #17
the girl i sit next to in english said in these exact words ''its the most painful peircing you can get and it ****ing hurt'' but then again girls has 2 as many pain recepters or summin so the pain to them is twice as bad but that also means orgasms are twice are good, dam!

joe182

joe182

"Snake bites" by bottom lip, do they hurt? post #18
the girl i sit next to in english said in these exact words ''its the most painful peircing you can get and it ****ing hurt'' but then again girls has 2 as many pain recepters or summin so the pain to them is twice as bad but that also means orgasms are twice are good, dam!

It hurts, but its DEFINATLEY not the most painful piercing you can get, it might bring tears to your eyes, but only in the same way that getting hit in the nose does.
It only hurts for a fraction of a second, but in that small amount of time its like 'ARGH THAT HURTS', then it's fine :)

Joe

fluorescent

fluorescent

"Snake bites" by bottom lip, do they hurt? post #19
I personally don't like the look of eyebrow piercing, but snakebites look awesome. I prefer rings to studs also. And don't be a pussy about 'does it hurt'. lol, the question is, do you want it? If so then go for it and don't be a pussy.

:D

The Radness

The Radness

"Snake bites" by bottom lip, do they hurt? post #20
even if it looks stupid, you and everyone around will get used to it, then it will be normal, and look normal

go get em

New Topics