[News] SNAFU Clear pegs! For you trendy kids!

• Discuss SNAFU Clear pegs! For you trendy kids! in the BMX News forum in area BMX-Forum Community; [IMG]http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff239/jakallen/HEX-PEGS.gif[/IMG] Heres some info! SNAFU Hexagon PC pegs are injection molded from... ...
Mr. Hoffman

Mr. Hoffman

SNAFU Clear pegs! For you trendy kids! post #1

Heres some info!

SNAFU Hexagon PC pegs are injection molded from bulletproof polycarbonate plastic, and feature our proven hex washer system for secure mounting and twist-free performance. The hat-shaped alloy washer in the foreground fits inside the peg so your axle nuts don't contact the plastic. SNAFU pros Matt Bischoff and Jeremiah Smith conducted a little stress test with our new pegs using a 10-ton tour bus, and the peg won. The Beard shot video of his stunt. When he posts it on the Failure Bikes Myspace page we'll link it here.

SNAFU PC pegs come in four translucent colors: clear, orange, green and smoke. They'll be sold in pairs, and each set will include hat washers and hex washers for 3/8-inch & 14mm OD axles. SNAFU Hex PC pegs should be in stock at your local dealer by November 15.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jake Eats Cake

Jake Eats Cake

SNAFU Clear pegs! For you trendy kids! post #2
haha 'for you trendy kids'

noblet

noblet

SNAFU Clear pegs! For you trendy kids! post #3
F**** THAT. Nice but no thankssss

joanz

joanz

SNAFU Clear pegs! For you trendy kids! post #4

SNAFU Hexagon PC pegs are injection molded from bulletproof polycarbonate plastic.
haha...like people will be shoting at ur pegs...

or shoting at you for that matter...:hihi::hihi::hihi:

M

Marcus Poopy

SNAFU Clear pegs! For you trendy kids! post #5
ahaha im surprised nobodys done thiss yet:p

noblet

noblet

SNAFU Clear pegs! For you trendy kids! post #7
DAN1991

DAN1991

SNAFU Clear pegs! For you trendy kids! post #8
Can't see shit?

E

ellb123

SNAFU Clear pegs! For you trendy kids! post #9
cant see it anymore , but they are really cool :)

S

STLNRider13

SNAFU Clear pegs! For you trendy kids! post #10
I would get them for park pegs, seeing as all our parks are plastic pegs or no pegs, I guess metal does damage to concrete unless its bolted to a piece of wood?

E

EasternFoLife

SNAFU Clear pegs! For you trendy kids! post #11
Pics Dont Work!!!!!

Scooz

Scooz

SNAFU Clear pegs! For you trendy kids! post #13
haha...like people will be shoting at ur pegs...

or shoting at you for that matter...:hihi::hihi::hihi:
Yeah it says its made from. Which is showing the strength of it.

A

Angry Dave

SNAFU Clear pegs! For you trendy kids! post #14
pics not workin for me either..
but why is plastic for pussys? some of us prefer the feeling of plastic sliding vs metal. and i think being hit by a plastic peg would feel alot better than being hit by a metal one..

Mr. Hoffman

Mr. Hoffman

SNAFU Clear pegs! For you trendy kids! post #15
pics not workin for me either..
but why is plastic for pussys? some of us prefer the feeling of plastic sliding vs metal. and i think being hit by a plastic peg would feel alot better than being hit by a metal one..
I know but most kids who use plastic like them because of there weight. Why not have say 1 more pound of weight but 3x as much more life if you have metal pegs VS plastic. I have a passion of hate against plastic now,since i dropped my pcs's and half of one is gone.

J

Jak

SNAFU Clear pegs! For you trendy kids! post #16
pictures aren't working :/ ill try and fix somehow

fixed the image they look scarily like glass lol i wouldnt run them

Last edited by a moderator:
A

Angry Dave

SNAFU Clear pegs! For you trendy kids! post #17
I know but most kids who use plastic like them because of there weight. Why not have say 1 more pound of weight but 3x as much more life if you have metal pegs VS plastic. I have a passion of hate against plastic now,since i dropped my pcs's and half of one is gone.
understandable. ppl use them for the wrong reasons. im thinking about giving metal another shot only cause i slip off ice picks all the time and it pisses me off.plegs are so short in length its ridiculous.

Mr. Hoffman

Mr. Hoffman

SNAFU Clear pegs! For you trendy kids! post #18
understandable. ppl use them for the wrong reasons. im thinking about giving metal another shot only cause i slip off ice picks all the time and it pisses me off.plegs are so short in length its ridiculous.
Yeah and the cost of a sleve is out rageous.

J

Jamie

SNAFU Clear pegs! For you trendy kids! post #19
I wouldnt get them because,
a. its snafu
b. its plastic
c. no.

Tomsimple

Tomsimple

Member of the month
SNAFU Clear pegs! For you trendy kids! post #20
il stick with my khe alchemy pegs