Smith 180. Help me!!

• Discuss Smith 180. Help me!! in the Street Riding forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Hi! Yesterday i started to land feeble180 easily so i want to try something a little bit harder. Im good at smith grinds so i think im ready to try... ...
FlyBike

FlyBike

Smith 180. Help me!! post #1
Hi! Yesterday i started to land feeble180 easily so i want to try something a little bit harder. Im good at smith grinds so i think im ready to try smith180. Nobody can do them in my city, i want to be the first :lol:
Yesterday i did smith to bunnyhop, i thougt it would help me, but i cant do the 180 yet.
any tips? i think it will be reaaaally hard :(

thanks and sorry for my english!

S

SteveO1

Smith 180. Help me!! post #2
I'm not able to do them but I heard the momentum has to come out of your hip if that helps

H

Hermes

Smith 180. Help me!! post #3
practice 180s for 2 solid weeks so you have them dialed do the same with smiths then work your way into it

Prodigy

Prodigy

Smith 180. Help me!! post #4
smith 180s are a pretty hard trick..you need to lift and whip the bike around as hard as you can

TheSamurai

TheSamurai

Smith 180. Help me!! post #5
just keep practicing your hops out and you'll eventually get it.

A-J

A-J

Smith 180. Help me!! post #6
learn oppo 180's its easyer to get out oppo 180 than it is your normal way ;)

FlyBike

FlyBike

Smith 180. Help me!! post #7
if i do them oppo i would have to spin more than 180º, isnt it? i thougt regular 180s were easier...
(i can do feeble to oppo 180)

A-J

A-J

Smith 180. Help me!! post #8
no your not spinning anymore, it because as you 180 your wheel drops, if you 180 out your regular way, your wheel will be balancing over the legde, and will make it very hard to get out, and especially if your doing it on something higher and you **** it up, it will hurt alot more

FlyBike

FlyBike

Smith 180. Help me!! post #9
thanks! ill tryit tomorrow :D

A-J

A-J

Smith 180. Help me!! post #10
no probs

A

AlexB

Smith 180. Help me!! post #11
Can you 180 at all?