Small Brown Bike

• Discuss Small Brown Bike in the NBR - Not BMX Related forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; Has any one heard of Small Brown Bike. I live in a small town in Ontario and it seems NO ONE has heard of these guys. I seen a review in a Ride BMX... ...
  • Tags bike
T

The Worst

Small Brown Bike post #1
Has any one heard of Small Brown Bike. I live in a small town in Ontario and it seems NO ONE has heard of these guys. I seen a review in a Ride BMX magazine and downloaded a song or two and love them....but was horribly hurt after seeing that they broke up already. If you havent heard them and like punk get some youll like it.

S

sandmriderbmx

Small Brown Bike post #2
no

O

oibmxpunx

Small Brown Bike post #3
yeah to bad they broke up there from MI by an arbor they played there last show on new years with fordirelifesake it was f*cking good as hell

i have a small brown bike to thats so cool

I

infantry43RIDER

Small Brown Bike post #4
dude i love Small Brown Bike.

M

Mr_Shrapnel

Small Brown Bike post #5
i have heard of them, but i have never heard any of there stuff

T

The Worst

Small Brown Bike post #6
Ya after I heard some of their shit I really wanted to see them play live, but after checking their site for dates I went to the message board and to my SURPRISE they broke up....it was a bad day....a very bad day. And I wish I could go biking right now....I really do.

O

oibmxpunx

Small Brown Bike post #7
hey man its Pain is temporary glory is forever

E

EPMD

Small Brown Bike post #8
do you live in ontario, canada? or somewhere else?

fenixbykeco

fenixbykeco

Small Brown Bike post #9
Small Brown Bike is my favorite band. Dead Reckoning is the best cd ever. Its the only cd where I dont have to skip over a track. The new cd is alright but not as good as I anticipated.

S

sandmriderbmx

Small Brown Bike post #10
how bout rooney, there one of my fav bands

T

The Worst

Small Brown Bike post #11
Ya I live in Ontario in a small town called Belleville...really sucks here thewe is no bmx scene

fenixbykeco

fenixbykeco

Small Brown Bike post #12
sandmriderbmx said:
how bout rooney, there one of my fav bands
If only we were surfers and didnt need certain music to get our adrenaline going.

E

EPMD

Small Brown Bike post #13
The Worst said:
Ya I live in Ontario in a small town called Belleville...really sucks here thewe is no bmx scene
yeah i went up there for hockey.. seemed pretty dull

New Topics