Sleep...

• Discuss Sleep... in the Health and Safety forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Alright, I'm not sure if any of you have an issue like this, but I do believe I have an unhealthy sleep schedule. I go to bed at 10:00-12:00 at... ...
Minitrix

Minitrix

Sleep... post #1
Alright, I'm not sure if any of you have an issue like this, but I do believe I have an unhealthy sleep schedule.

I go to bed at 10:00-12:00 at night and wake up around 2:00-4:00 in the morning.
After that I fall asleep at around 5:00-6:30 in the morning and wake up at around 1:00 or 2:00 in the afternoon.

Anyone know how to get my sleep cycle regular?
I'm tired most of the day and my riding has been affected.

I

IFlipBMXBikes

Sleep... post #2
I get like that too. It seems when you have something to do during the day, like say a job at 7 or 8 am, it helps return your sleep pattern to normal. Also, when you wake up for the day, don't nap during the day, just stay up until it is bedtime, that way you will be tired when you lay down and should have a good nights sleep. Hope that helps, peace.

F

FreeFall

Sleep... post #3
or, (i know this will suck) you could go to bed at like 8:00-9:00 and when you wake up at 2:00-4:00 just get up for the daycould bring things back to normal pluss trust me it is worthet being a morniing person.

I

IFlipBMXBikes

Sleep... post #4
Or you could stop whacking off so much. Haha, im being serious. It's been shown that males who whack off too much have an irregular sleep pattern and less energy.

N

NeinH20

Sleep... post #5
I get to deal with this stuff all the time as soldiers typically stay up all hours of the night during the weekend, and screw their whole week up. I always prescribe (everything is prescribed when you're in the army...more or less...cause it all comes from the pharmacy) some sort of Robotussin, or other 'cough and cold' PM formula... I suggest you take it an hour or so before your 'normal bed time' and then read, watch TV, or something along those lines that isn't active. Videogames, certain movies, and beer pong don't work, so avoid that kinda stuff.

Or...if you're of age, take a shot instead of the meds if you wish....pretty much works the same....sorta.

Superbeast

Superbeast

Sleep... post #6
when u wake up, wake up, dont go back to sleep

JustinCarter

JustinCarter

Sleep... post #7
Or you could stop whacking off so much. Haha, im being serious. It's been shown that males who whack off too much have an irregular sleep pattern and less energy.
Serious! dam thats why.........

H4RDLander

H4RDLander

Sleep... post #8
i watch hentai animes everynight b4 i sleep... xD

PhoenixBMX

PhoenixBMX

Sleep... post #10
Dylan Haro said:
But your a weirdo
hes a million times cooler than you so shut it :D

anyway. whacking off is NOT good for your sleep. as was already said..hahaha

Rizzo

Rizzo

Sleep... post #11
Wow Dylan, you contribution was, as usual, amazing...

It takes 21 days to change your sleep schedule permanently. That goes for length of sleep as well. If you can get yourself into bed at 11 every night and then get up at 8 every morning for 2-3 weeks that should fix it.
You'll have to suffer through tiredness for the first 4-5 days but you get used to it pretty quickly. Just make sure you're firm with yourself and actually get up. Even on weekends.

D

dutchidiot

Sleep... post #12
hes a million times cooler than you so shut it :D

anyway. whacking off is NOT good for your sleep. as was already said..hahaha
my english isnt that good but is whacking off the same as m asturbating, or jerking off

Minitrix

Minitrix

Sleep... post #14
Shooting the white bullet actually helps me sleep. o_O

R

Robf781

Sleep... post #15
BTW, another good method of getting your sleep more regular is to make sure you don't do anything in your bed other than sleeping. No eating/reading/watching TV/whacking off/playstation/building miniture ships made of matchsticks/designing revolutionary new types of toilet roll holders .................. ok you get the idea. If you go to bed and can't sleep, get up and go into a different room and read a book or something for 30min then go back to bed and try to sleep. This should help your body associate bed with sleeping and that sometimes can help you get a routine back.

If you're having trouble sleeping then try putting a few drops of lavender oil on your pilow, this can help relax you.

bicyclist

bicyclist

Sleep... post #16
Word on the bed is for sleep idea. Your mind will treat your bed like a bed when you use it as that. And just get up in the mornings, and shower to wake yourself up.

J

jawn

Sleep... post #17
Have a couple of cones or a joint before bed, always works for me :D-~

M

monkeyonabike

Sleep... post #18
go score some sleeping pills and go to take the and go to bed at a regular hour, they should make you sleep untill you need to get up when your alarm goes off

moldaz

moldaz

Sleep... post #19
lol toke it up before you go to sleep!!! Fo SHO!! but humm then if you decide to quit you'll never fall asleep lol

M

monkeyonabike

Sleep... post #20
you only use the pills to get you into a normal sleeping pattern, then you use less and less till you dont need them anymore

New Topics