**** skool...

• Discuss **** skool... in the NBR - Not BMX Related forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; ugh thats where i am right now...and i hate this ****in place all i wanna do is ride my ****in bike well just thought i let ya know... ...
  • Tags bike
N

NewYork

**** skool... post #1
ugh thats where i am right now...and i hate this ****in place all i wanna do is ride my ****in bike

well just thought i let ya know...

X

XIII

**** skool... post #2
i feel the same way!

E

evanc

**** skool... post #3
Have fun once you graduate man.

A

aussyj

**** skool... post #4
school=important
if your **** up in school, then you cant really get anywhere in life and you cant exactly make money just for riding your bike around unless you go pro
so keep dreaming, but yeah, school does suck

I

infantry43RIDER

**** skool... post #5
listen to evan and aussyj...school is kinda important cause you won't do shit after you graduate IF you graduate.

I

infantry43RIDER

**** skool... post #6
im still waiting on my burger.

E

evanc

**** skool... post #7
^^ Drop out of school and flip them for the rest of your life.

I

infantry43RIDER

**** skool... post #8
lol...hey NewYork you reading this...theres an idea.

O

oibmxpunx

**** skool... post #9
i droped out and i work full time at a bike shop makeing 11.25hr 40+hrs a week and i ride 24-7

G

greenspan

**** skool... post #10
11.25 ain't paying nobodys mortgage, car-note, and supporting wife and kids. Stay in school and goto college if you ever want to have a life of your own and be out of your parents house.

I

infantry43RIDER

**** skool... post #11
yea 11.25 might not be too much if you have a family but i bet its working for him...i would still definitly of stayed in school though because you could be working at something like a bike factory or something and make like 25-30 bucks. idk.

E

evanc

**** skool... post #12
hey, uh, how do you ride 24/7 and work 40 hours a week?

N

NewYork

**** skool... post #13
good question...lol

wut the ****? wife and kids?? HELL NO...never! i dont want a ****in kid... maby wen im like 30 or sumthin but for now only bitches...**** u talkin bout...

I

infantry43RIDER

**** skool... post #14
that is a good question i want to know the answer.

O

oibmxpunx

**** skool... post #15
i ride at work wen its slow in the back room we got some shit to ride every one that works there rides bmx

F

FOL

**** skool... post #16
anarchistic mothaf_cka's \m/ ( ) \m/

ahum...drop school, clean toilets, if that is what you want as a job

B

Blood Puddle

**** skool... post #17
yeah school's important dude- i'm still going and it seems like i'll never get finished :(

I

infantry43RIDER

**** skool... post #18
it goes fast dude.

E

evanc

**** skool... post #19
If you actually pay attention, it goes by much faster.

H

hartattack_199

**** skool... post #20
nah, don't pay attention, pass notes, strike up a conversation!, or draw pictures, i myself Design Motocross helmets and draw BMXer's all the live long day, i manage to get through school.

New Topics