Skiing or Boarding?

• Discuss Skiing or Boarding? in the NBR - Not BMX Related forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; Whats better...I prefer skiing ...

Which is better, skiing or boarding

• Total voters
el nombre

el nombre

Skiing or Boarding? post #1
Whats better...I prefer skiing

I

infantry43RIDER

Skiing or Boarding? post #2
both dude.

F

FOL

Skiing or Boarding? post #3
None actually, but if I have to pick, boarding...I just hate skiing (not just cos 'boarding is cool' or whatever the kiddo's attitude is these days...)

O

oibmxpunx

Skiing or Boarding? post #4
oibmxpunk i had to edit this out because it was an un called for Statement
plus i ski

lol i love that who fixed it lol thats never happend to me :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

F

federal_rider12

Skiing or Boarding? post #5
neither

snowskate yeah thats what i like but i hate snow so ill never buy one

O

oibmxpunx

Skiing or Boarding? post #6
yeah i snow skate im to poor to snow board i have a burton snow skate tho

F

federal_rider12

Skiing or Boarding? post #7
nice me and my friend were checking them out but i hate snow and its not around enough to do it

O

oibmxpunx

Skiing or Boarding? post #8
yeah its fun i get high and snow skate like every day its so fun

F

federal_rider12

Skiing or Boarding? post #9
i would like to try it since i like to skateboard but the closest ive gotten to a snowskate was taking a skateboard and filling in the hardware holes fun but wasnt wide enough and was awesome when we hit a ramp with it but we always ate the snow

O

oibmxpunx

Skiing or Boarding? post #10
i ues to do that befor there was snow skate i have this old element deck i used it was big like 8x32 i think it was the vote bam deck theres no grafix on it now cuz it all came off

F

federal_rider12

Skiing or Boarding? post #11
we were using an old blind that was like 7.625x31 so it was definitely not wide enough for use on snow but when skateboarding i ride a 7.75x31.5 just bought a consolidated and it rocks but anyways if i get the money when i get my job i might get a burton snowskate i sorta like the wood board one

O

oibmxpunx

Skiing or Boarding? post #12
dont tell any one but a skate to lmfao and i ues 7.5x31.5 i like small decks they spin faster

F

federal_rider12

Skiing or Boarding? post #13
my friend does the same thing

O

oibmxpunx

Skiing or Boarding? post #14
i was jokeing about the dont tell any one thing lol i only skate at parks befor they let bikes in i ues to skate alot but i dont that much any more ive always liked bikeing more tho

F

federal_rider12

Skiing or Boarding? post #15
same here i like to skate but bmx interests me alot more oh man my eyes hurt been up too long 7am-going to be 2am better sleep

fenixbykeco

fenixbykeco

Skiing or Boarding? post #16
Snowboarding! You can break your wrist like me! :D

L

leon_luxton

Skiing or Boarding? post #17
boarding LOOKS better but i have never done either so dont really know :D

el nombre

el nombre

Skiing or Boarding? post #18
boarding LOOKS better

I disagree...loads of people think that but hardly anyone sees decent skiers. If you ever see a decent ski film you'll realise that they look easily as good if not better than snowboarders

F

federal_rider12

Skiing or Boarding? post #19
i have seen "street" skiing(i dont know what it is really called maybe thats it) but still it looks stupid to me. plus i cant stand to watch skiing nore snowboarding, i also cant stand to watch surfing

E

evanc

Skiing or Boarding? post #20
Neither is better. Neither is worse. I board, and have the best time riding with my skiiing friend. We push each other to try something, and just keep upping the ante since we both do different tricks and make stuff up for each other to try. I don't know, whatever.

New Topics