SKATERS VS BMXERS WHY CANT WE JUST GET ALONG???

• Discuss SKATERS VS BMXERS WHY CANT WE JUST GET ALONG??? in the NBR - Not BMX Related forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; Why cant skaters and bmxers just get along i dont understand why we all have to hate eachother...i have a friend who is a skater and when he is the... ...
  • Tags bmx

DO YOU HATE SKATE BORDERS

• NO I JUST DONT LIKE THEM.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • AHH THERE OK.

• I HAVE TO ADMIT I LIKE SKATERS A LITTLE BIT

• I LOOOOOVE SKATEBORDERS THERE MY FAVERIOT FLAVOR

• Total voters
N

NeonRider

SKATERS VS BMXERS WHY CANT WE JUST GET ALONG??? post #1
Why cant skaters and bmxers just get along i dont understand why we all have to hate eachother...i have a friend who is a skater and when he is the only one i can find to ride with i ride with him.And he is the same way i dont see any reason to ever hate a certain group of peaple just couse they skate.ANYWAYS ONTO THE POINT WHY DO WE HATE SKATERS I KNOW I SHER DONT. :roll:

D

DrunkPunk180

SKATERS VS BMXERS WHY CANT WE JUST GET ALONG??? post #2
NeonRider said:
Why cant skaters and bmxers just get along i dont understand why we all have to hate eachother...i have a friend who is a skater and when he is the only one i can find to ride with i ride with him.And he is the same way i dont see any reason to ever hate a certain group of peaple just couse they skate.ANYWAYS ONTO THE POINT WHY DO WE HATE SKATERS I KNOW I SHER DONT. :roll:
who says we do?

N

NeonRider

SKATERS VS BMXERS WHY CANT WE JUST GET ALONG??? post #3
NO ONE REALLY

no one really dude im just saying iv noticed that most bmxers tend to dislike skaterborders and vise versa....thats really wat im trying to say. :eek:

D

DrunkPunk180

SKATERS VS BMXERS WHY CANT WE JUST GET ALONG??? post #4
^^^^^^^^^i know i was just being stupid same with me when my friend who skates is the only person i can find to ride with i ride with him

N

NeonRider

SKATERS VS BMXERS WHY CANT WE JUST GET ALONG??? post #5
You didnt vote

you didnt vote vote next time u reply and hey while im at it we are the only two peeps on this topic....

D

DrunkPunk180

SKATERS VS BMXERS WHY CANT WE JUST GET ALONG??? post #6
lol sorry well there isn`t alot of people on you will get more

N

NeonRider

SKATERS VS BMXERS WHY CANT WE JUST GET ALONG??? post #7
hey are u the kid in your pic

are you the kid in your pic...couse that would be entertaining if u were

D

DrunkPunk180

SKATERS VS BMXERS WHY CANT WE JUST GET ALONG??? post #8
no thank god i would hate myself if it was

Clutch

Clutch

SKATERS VS BMXERS WHY CANT WE JUST GET ALONG??? post #9
It's because skateboarders can't handle that we(BMXers) are cooler so they like to cause shit!

Can we help it if we go faster, and get higher, cooler and more technical tricks.

I am canadian and I BMX!!! RAWK ON BIATCH

W

William

SKATERS VS BMXERS WHY CANT WE JUST GET ALONG??? post #10
i hate skate boarders, they get in your way there slow, and they swear at you if you hit them becasue they aren't looking. also they have no park ediquite, they think they can do what they want when the want. also if we piss them off they call the cops and we get fined or kicked out of the park. i wouldn't mind them if they didn't llose ther board when the fell. if i had $1 for every time i hit a stray skate board becasue the rider has no control.

W

William

SKATERS VS BMXERS WHY CANT WE JUST GET ALONG??? post #11
Clutch said:
It's because skateboarders can't handle that we(BMXers) are cooler so they like to cause shit!

Can we help it if we go faster, and get higher, cooler and more technical tricks.

F*ck Ya!

Canadian_BMX

Canadian_BMX

SKATERS VS BMXERS WHY CANT WE JUST GET ALONG??? post #12
srry this post got messed up

Canadian_BMX

Canadian_BMX

SKATERS VS BMXERS WHY CANT WE JUST GET ALONG??? post #13
Clutch said:

Damn straight!!!

I dont like skaters because most of them are posers. Its so dam mainstream that if u are a beginner, u look like a poser. ANyway, most of them are posers anyway. They think they r so cool because they can flip a 1 lb wooden board under they're feet. Also, most of they skaters around my neighbourhood allways gibe other ppl attitude. Bmx ppl are just generaly cooler ppl.

Bmxing or Biking(trials,downhill,w/e) in general takes so much more skill and strength. I mean to bunnyhop 3 feet is 100x harder than ollieing.

X Boarder

X Boarder

SKATERS VS BMXERS WHY CANT WE JUST GET ALONG??? post #14
I agree. Most skaters are beginners and can just ollie and kickflip and shit. And really, as canadian_bmx said,
I'm stupid and fat.
, it doesnt take much effort.. and in my opinion doesnt look that great to flip a piece of wood around... and most of skateboarding tricks are flips, and they all look the same!! jeez they flip the board like 2° to the other side and its a totally different trick, which takes sooo much more skill and practice. i mean cmon...

i have respect for good people that can acutaly do nice stuff but most think their soo cool just cuz they sk8 :roll: thats why i choose snowboardin over skateboardin :!: :!: :!: 8O

btw Canadian_BMX, couldn't you just edit ur other post??? and put the new one in it?
spammer :evil:

O

oibmxpunx

SKATERS VS BMXERS WHY CANT WE JUST GET ALONG??? post #15
Clutch said:
see canadian are stupid

Clutch

Clutch

SKATERS VS BMXERS WHY CANT WE JUST GET ALONG??? post #16
oibmxpunx said:
Clutch said:
see canadian are stupid
Yah, I have two words for you...

President BUSH

C

casperh

SKATERS VS BMXERS WHY CANT WE JUST GET ALONG??? post #17
aargh my little brother is slowly changing into a stereotype skateboarder

F

FOL

SKATERS VS BMXERS WHY CANT WE JUST GET ALONG??? post #18
I don't got a problem with em. Man they are just people who like their sport and sometimes use the same facilities as us. Why would I hate them for that?

J

Julle^

SKATERS VS BMXERS WHY CANT WE JUST GET ALONG??? post #19
I dont hate them. Skateboarding is cool. If I hate a skateboarder, then it's the person I hate and not because he skate.
But BMX is way cooler!!

K

keep it real

SKATERS VS BMXERS WHY CANT WE JUST GET ALONG??? post #20
Most skatesr are stupid, especially the pot smoking cunts who hang at the skate park to look cool, and they dont even look cool coz they dont do anything, but then agen there are a few nice skaters out there.

Ride on!
http://www.bmx-planet.tk

New Topics